Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2018, 01:14 PM   #31
Rat Raceway

Liked 35 Times in 17 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rat Raceway
Default Re: COPO Horsepower adjustments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Sherman View Post
Hey Ross Gregory since I’m the guy you wanna mouth off about on the internet why don’t you at least know what you’re talking about. Or better yet let’s meet up in person one day with both our cars and run them heads up. Let’s say best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5? Since I had bad luck at Indy and broke everything but the engine it looked bad on paper but I’ve got $5,000 I’ll put up against your $5,000 and we can run heads up whenever you’re ready. I’ll even pay a tech guy to tear them both down after to make sure they’re both legal. Just let me know when...
Mouth off?

You are the one that said what I quoted!

Maybe I missed a race on drag central that you ran more then .600+ under??

I’m not running you for $5000!

If you want to come run heads up, feel free to come up to Denver and race Mile High Nationals. We can run class in Stock or Super Stock.
Rat Raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #32
Rat Raceway

Liked 35 Times in 17 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rat Raceway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones View Post
Is Ross Gregory the "Copo Kid"?
This thread has it all!!
Mike
No I’m not!

I run a NA combo and a 5th gen car!

Copo kid has a blower combo 6th gen. The whole thread is about the 580hp 6th Gen combo.
Rat Raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:16 PM   #33
copo kid

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just gonna say Ross Gregory is not the Copo Kid. Only a few people know who the Copo kid is. It doesn’t really matter who is who on here the only thing that matters is what’s posted. By the way the Nhra (professor) said my homework is done so no need to do anymore because if you have a (stock from chevy Copo the way it came with just a tune) you dont need a whole team to run it or maintain it you should be able to do it all yourself. I will be paying a lot of attention again to the fs/xx cars and see where everybody is at so we will see who the big dogs are. I’m not bashing anybody for what they did or have done and what they have but when you make a stupid choice like what happened that affects everybody in a class your gonna hear it.
copo kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:25 PM   #34
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,225 Times in 250 Posts

I bet the dudes that smashed the HP are in the garage instead of reading this. Just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by copo kid View Post
Just gonna say Ross Gregory is not the Copo Kid. Only a few people know who the Copo kid is. It doesn’t really matter who is who on here the only thing that matters is what’s posted. By the way the Nhra (professor) said my homework is done so no need to do anymore because if you have a (stock from chevy Copo the way it came with just a tune) you dont need a whole team to run it or maintain it you should be able to do it all yourself. I will be paying a lot of attention again to the fs/xx cars and see where everybody is at so we will see who the big dogs are. I’m not bashing anybody for what they did or have done and what they have but when you make a stupid choice like what happened that affects everybody in a class your gonna hear it.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #35
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,957 Times in 1,569 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by copo kid View Post
I’m not bashing anybody for what they did or have done and what they have but when you make a stupid choice like what happened that affects everybody in a class your gonna hear it.
So..........welcome to Stock Eliminator????!!!!!?????

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:35 PM   #36
Allen Sherman

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Raceway View Post
Mouth off?

You are the one that said what I quoted!

Maybe I missed a race on drag central that you ran more then .600+ under??

I’m not running you for $5000!

If you want to come run heads up, feel free to come up to Denver and race Mile High Nationals. We can run class in Stock or Super Stock.
LMAO, you must not read drag race central very much...I mean your response shows your ignorance, how can I be the guy that hit your combo with hp by going 1.22 under but then you say you’ve never seen me go more than .60 under? You’re special! I mean since I’m so slow why won’t you run me for $5000? Should be an easy payday for you if I’m so slow...lol

Last edited by Allen Sherman; 11-10-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Allen Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:38 PM   #37
copo kid

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lightbulb Re: COPO Horsepower adjustments

Your right James I hope they are because sounds like they are pretty confident they are gonna make everybody look like fools when they get their shootout motor done since their stock from the factory motor with a tune can qualify for all the shootouts. Why spend time building a shootout motor or in the shop working on it when you can just tune your (stock) motor from chevy to run in the pack with all the fs/xx guys. We will see where they end up I will be paying attention and hope to see them at #1 and winning them all and I will definitely say congrats great job. As you can tell by how many times I’ve posted you know where I spend my time and it’s not on here it’s in the shop because you see I’m a one man team. Plus I only pay attention and respond to stuff that affects the class I race. I don’t respond to anything in anybody else’s class that gets Hit because it’s none of my business and I’m sure the races affected will step up and say something. You can baffle people with a lot of bs but some you can’t and I see the responses you get when you call out bs on something.
copo kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:52 PM   #38
Allen Sherman

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

See the guy at the top of the sheet? Yea that’s me...lol...juuuuuuust a bit more than .60 under
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	149EAB3A-BC28-49B3-AC1B-DED4EAD233E1.jpeg
Views:	506
Size:	373.4 KB
ID:	48019  
Allen Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #39
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Liked 389 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Sherman View Post
See the guy at the top of the sheet? Yea that’s me...lol...juuuuuuust a bit more than .60 under
:-)
Old 11-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #40
Mike Jones
VIP Member

Liked 660 Times in 283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Raceway View Post
No I’m not!

I run a NA combo and a 5th gen car!

Copo kid has a blower combo 6th gen. The whole thread is about the 580hp 6th Gen combo.
Thanks Ross
Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote