HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #41
SAL PIACENTINI

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Intelligent speculation needed

whats the old saying? Give a guy enough rope & he'll hang himself.
SAL PIACENTINI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:57 PM   #42
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts

Robert, it is not a lynching...just bringing out the truth so others will not get burned.

You can get a good replacement F-Body SS for around $20K~$28K...
However, as I understand, the rumor mill is that his intent is to get 3+ times the value from the insurance by getting either Phil or the Biondo's to support the value based on the history of winnings of the car...sort as the old race cars that have sold at the musclecar auction block.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #43
Robert Pare Racing

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

..I agree..it was an inside comment from me...Anyway, The only car out there that I think is in current competition that would bring major digitige, would be Tom Fletcher's Checkmate.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #44
Bruce Fulper

Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts
Cool Re: Intelligent speculation needed

I've had enough of your attacks boys and girls - and if I have to protect my good name I'm not letting the people civil enough to put their names up here bash me. The chicken**** no-namers get no response - the rest of this I'm gonna bury right now:

So here we go - Sal -- Sam -- explain this to the rats:

After seeing how well I'm running in the fall of 03 and then at the Winternats '04 where I ran the quickest ET in history for a traditional Pontiac powered s/s'r, that still stands today, Phil comes to me wanting to know what my combination is. You think I'd tell a soul what I'm doing?

Not a single person except the guy that's treated me the nicest, Phil Montieth. And, my offer to him, not as Sal tried to imply, A relatively rare std. bore block and crank. Brand new CP pistons, and a virgin set of heads and a new set of valves. All of which he agreed would be worth the payoff on the car. If he had wanted more - he would have asked for more. He was fine with it, I was fine with it. Phil took the parts, sent me the title.

and THAT is THAT.

Except, Sam, Now - you act like I'm some SOB. Let me ask you this, you called me and offered that S/S'r right at the time Phil agreed to the final payoff. He got what he was happy with. If I was this terrible person 2, 3, 4 years BEFORE that time, why in the hell did you bother making me an offer?

Everything is cool as far as I'm concerned - the only people that think there's a problem are n-o-t the two people involved! Christ all-friggin-mighty.

But you other guys that thinks it's fun to attempt building a black cloud over my head - you have nothing - smell the end gases from the toilet tonight and remember your best effort.
Bruce Fulper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:26 PM   #45
Joe Santangelo

Liked 190 Times in 18 Posts

Bruce.... be nice....

Did you know that.. before the 'Boogie-Man' goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for SAL PIACENTINI ...
Joe Santangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #46
SAL PIACENTINI

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Boy,every time you open your mouth you hang yourself.What year did you get the car? This is the oldest trick in the world. You wear the guy down asking for his money for years & then take him to the Famous Rock & Roll Engineering,your back yard at your house & open the gates & lift the tarps in the dirt covering all your precious cores & say before you leave California you can have these parts or leave with nothing.Yes when you got the HP lowered it did look like a good combo & Phil & I talked about it for a while.Again like Sam said earlier he is a passive guy & did accept your offer as it was the only one in a long time. You got the title because he is a man of his word unlike you.But he is a big boy & whatever deal he made was his business.I told you the only reason I responded was your stupid mouth started this post trying to use racers to scam money that you would have never shared with the person that got you there. Like Phil said to me yesterday this sob wants to use my name & Peter's but put me thru hell for years to get my money & wants to benefit from it.You keep saying Phil helped you at Indy because your his special friend. Well hockeypuck he is on the starting line for Peter but lines up Sam,me,Jim Pancake,Jjim Daniels, & David Barton & anybody who asks.He loves beling up there & helping people.The only difference is are egos don't require it to be on You Tube.
SAL PIACENTINI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #47
Bruce Fulper

"Boy,every time you open your mouth you hang yourself.What year did you get the car? This is the oldest trick in the world. You wear the guy down asking for his money for years & then take him to the Famous Rock & Roll Engineering,your back yard at your house & open the gates & lift the tarps in the dirt covering all your precious cores & say before you leave California you can have these parts or ------------------leave with nothing."

Really Sal? I said that? I'm this hard *** that just said to Phil - "Take it or leave it" ????

Jesus dude....... it's obvious all you want to do is trump up lame accusations.

"You got the title because he is a man of his word unlike you."

What am I not a man of my word about Sal? huh?

I'm a 100% man of my word.

""I told you the only reason I responded was your stupid mouth started this post trying to use racers to scam money that you would have never shared with the person that got you there.""

What the hell is THAT????????????????

Scam what, who?? Sharing money? Damn guy!!! All I asked for was ideas!!!
There's no "scamming" invloved. Bet your whiney nub you would be thinking like me if the shoe was on the other foot. Some drug addict nearly destroyed my entire livelyhood and I'm trying to get back to where I was 30 seconds before disaster.

""Like Phil said to me yesterday this sob wants to use my name & Peter's but put me thru hell for years to get my money & wants to benefit from it""

I don''t believe it. I got the car Jan 98, by Feb '04 it was paid off. Phil agreed to payments, not a lump sum, which I made. What's your f-ing problem jack.

""The only difference is are egos don't require it to be on You Tube.""

Besides the typos....Sal -

I have a business Sal - I advetise my business Sal - my ego is the same one you have.

I tried to delete the post but there's no way for me to do it.

Last edited by Bruce Fulper; 07-13-2007 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #48
RocketBlock

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Fulper View Post
I tried to delete the post but there's no way for me to do it.
Of course you would want this deleted!

From www.performanceyears.com found on google September 2003 (note Bruce also has a problem with another 70 year old man):

Hello All,
This story takes the cake. Do any of you guys know Jerry Young? He's a great guy, retired, worked for Pontiac and is a true enthusiast. He belongs to many clubs here in So Cal and is a kick to hang out with.A very well liked Pontiac friend and has many Pontiacs. He also drag races all over the country for fun and has made many of the Pontiac drag races. Well Jerry just spent 4 days in jail. YES JAIL! Do any of you remember a thread last week about a west coast engine builder having his enclosed trailer reposessed? Turns out that the trailer was not Bruces but actually belonged to Dennis MacDonald. Dennis and Bruce had made a deal that Bruce would build Dennis some engines in trade for the trailer but never came through with the engines So 2 years later, Dennis wanted his trailer back. Since Jerry is a good friend of Dennis' and lives near Bruce, Dennis asked Jerry to help. So now the trailer is at Jerrys house. Bruce called Jerry to tell him that he has some property still in the trailer and wants to come get it. Jerry tells Bruce to send his helper Andy as he does not want to see Bruce or want him on his property. Well Andy gets there to check out the property but then who else shows up? Bruce. Jerry calls the police to have him removed from the property. Everything is cool. The next day the police show up at Jerrys house and tell him that they would like to take a look at the trailer, so Jerry steps out of the house and the cops arrest him. Jerry asks what this is about and is told that Bruce Fulper has filed charges that Jerry has made get this, TERRORIST THREATS against him so they have to take him downtown. Jerry tells the cops he's babysitting 2 young children in the house but the cops don't care and haul him off anyway.Can you believe that crap. Leaving 2 little kids home without an adult. Especially in this day and age. And Terrorist Threats? Appearantly The bail is $10,000 down for that kind of accusation which Jerrys family did not have so he had to stay in Jail for a few days. Jerry is somewhere around 70 years old too.
RocketBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #49
RocketBlock

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And to be fair, this was the response by Bruce Fulper:

Dil - you're an (Edited) for putting a one sided story up here - unreal dude. Rational?

So now here's the real story - From one of the real players:

#1: Mac n-e-v-e-r asked for his trailer back.

#2: When I asked Mac why he went to this extreme he said he thought I might hide the trailer. ?
How could I use a "hidden" trailer. ? Stupe.

#3: Jerry threatened my life and witness's heard it - and then folks - HE ADMITTED TO THE COPS HE THREATENED MY LIFE. So don't feel sorry for Jerry going to jail. He brought it ALL on himself. And wasn't even smart enough to lie to the cops. Jerry didn't call the cops at his house - I did - and the phone records can prove that.

#4: Instead of being a normal person and talking over the situation to a FAIR resolution, Macs knee jerk actions caused much grief to several people. This was all totally avoidable.

#5: Macs engine was done - but when he showed up at my shop without my name on his car again, for the third time in two years - that's not the way sponsorships work folks. He then lied, for the third time, to my face, that my decals had "started to peel off so he took them off."
If any of you know Mac - he's like a child. Can't be a man and tell the truth to my face. I was so angry that he lied again to me, I called him on it - and said it'd be a while til the engine
would be ready - and - if seeing how he was determined to play games with the sponsorship by taking my name off - he would simply now pay daily prices like anyone else would. Just plain FAIR.

No more sponsorship prices. In the past Mac has had my bad A** engines you'd all like to own for a quarter of the normal price.

All me and Andy do are trying to make a living. We've never ripped off one single person - but Casperson let's people tell one sided stories.

Dil and Jake - you're shameful dudes.

This is a one time post. Don't expect me back to this pitiful board. I have too much to do. But I felt it important to reply to an ex-old friends attempt to throw the black cloud over us.

Anyone that wants to talk to me or Andy - or SHOULD talk to us - like Jim old Taylor - call me. Otherwise we know you're just wanting to contribute to the "Guess Bruce really is a bad man" charade.

Sincerely,
PontiacEngines.com
9.95 legal Super Stock with 750 q-JET.

[This message was edited by Blackcat on September 27, 2003 at 02:07 PM.]

And the administrator made this statement:

I'm getting a little tired of the innuendo and the constant questioning of my assessment of how to monitor the forums. Fulper did not contact me in any way. The forum's policy says..... FIRST HAND ACCURANCES! I Left it because D-Mac doesn't use a computer and I believe the story is straight from the source. I left Bruce Fulper's reply to confirm to everyone what we already know. Everyone else jumping in with their commentary is not appropriate in that topic and violates the spirit and the integrity of the forums.

---------------------------
Fool around, Get hurt, don't come crying to me.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:28 AM   #50
Bruce Fulper

Turn this into 1890's jourrnalism. There's no fooling around on my part. So no one is hurt.
Understood?

So ok Mr monitor - will you delete this pile of sh#@t.