HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-04-2016, 02:58 PM   #11
Bob Lasko

Liked 168 Times in 49 Posts
Default Re: FS1 Las Vegas Show

[QUOTE=RonP;500108]I don't see much of an improvement from ESPN to FS1. I just can't justify wasting an hour of my time waiting to watch the finals. Adding the late Sportsman rounds would change my opinion.

Motor Mania is free and has a lot of coverage and commentary. Div 3 runs a broadcast with commentary from the tower, and free.

Bob Lasko
Bob Lasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:20 PM   #12
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts

the head mucky muck for the NHRA TV is KEN ADELSON--- he is the top guy all the other production staff report to him..---FED 387
PS call the number for the ALL ACCESS and cancel your subscription : reason you are not delivering or broadcasting what you are advertising. You are only showing TAD/TAFC and no other classes I WANT A REFUND. If you paid by credit card call your card company and dispute the charge.
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:33 PM   #13
Brett Brown

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiBartolomeo View Post
You do have a way of communicating it. NEVER think that you don't. What's the saying, "write your congressman..." It's real easy now with e-mail. BTW... I sort of agree with everything written on these posts.
John, you are correct. I just sent my post to Fox & NHRA.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:40 AM   #14
Carguy49
VIP Member

Liked 2,228 Times in 595 Posts

According to a story on NHRA's website almost 1.3 million people watched the show on Sunday. The most to view the show in 14 years. Peter Clifford is very encouraged by the numbers. Looks like the powers that be like the way it is going.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:31 PM   #15
Cody Lane

Liked 19 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
the head mucky muck for the NHRA TV is KEN ADELSON--- he is the top guy all the other production staff report to him..---FED 387
PS call the number for the ALL ACCESS and cancel your subscription : reason you are not delivering or broadcasting what you are advertising. You are only showing TAD/TAFC and no other classes I WANT A REFUND. If you paid by credit card call your card company and dispute the charge.
I have to disagree with this comment, and you must not have watched the same program I watched….

I was able to watch the NHRA All Access program for the first time this weekend and thought it was great. Watching the Worner Brothers race in the semis was awesome and it doesn’t get much better without actually being there.

You are definitely getting what you paid for. The ability to watch a live drag race, without attending the race, is pretty incredible considering the price of entry.

Even more so, to be able and go back and watch previous races; there was nothing out there, via ESPN, YouTube, people’s personal footage, etc., that was even close to getting the round by round action like this, while also being able to watch it anytime you want after the race. Our racing partner, Jerry Hancock, was able to watch the entire Las Vegas race, round by round, from his home. Even the interviews they did with the Sportsman racers were shown, and to me, that shows progress.

The FS1 Sportsman show could use some improvement, but all of this is a step in the right direction for both fans and racers – forward.

Cody Lane
Cody Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:19 PM   #16
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts

I merely was telling the poster who to contact at HRA to complain to about his displeasure with the program I was not agreeing with his opinion of the show that he viewed merely providing contact information. FED 387
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote