HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
TOP GUN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Mark Young's p&g protest and punishment.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2967
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	28664  

Last edited by TOP GUN; 05-23-2015 at 11:28 PM.
TOP GUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:39 AM   #2
Ed Fernandez
Veteran Member

Liked 100 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: Mark Young's p&g and punishment.

What did a politician running for president write that memo?
Former NHRA #1945
Former IHRA #1945
T/SA
Ed Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:00 AM   #3
doglover44
VIP Member

Liked 394 Times in 181 Posts

Why you say that ?
Old 05-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #4
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Mark Young's p&g protest and punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
Did IHRA suspend you for 1 year? A yes or no answer will suffice. Also why is there no signature on that letter?
jim reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 06:08 PM   #5
jim reynolds

Default Re: Mark Young's p&g protest and punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim reynolds View Post
Did IHRA suspend you for 1 year? A yes or no answer will suffice. Also why is there no signature on that letter?
By your non answer, I'm assuming YES!....Furthermore, any hardware or breaks in transbrake wiring that constitutes a difference in the natural reaction of the solenoid IS a delay device. NHRA and IHRA told me this. That's why the last paragraph of your letter is bothersome to me and seems like a play on words.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:16 AM   #6
TOP GUN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this letter was posted for IH* As benefit as they clean up this mess. Do you need somebody to show you how to look at the suspended driver list? Are( you } suspended from the IH*A website? Or maybe herbal can help you find it. SUFFICE would be the ( NO ) I got from you on our last reaction time bet when I asked for 2 out of 3 or the ( NO ) I got from you to come visit with you to discuss the Richmond protest money.The more you stir your ***** the worse you're gonna smell. Retract your replies. Here's one: Piedmont's first round letting go on top button, was with two hands on the wheel. 1st round qualifying run. Lb3a time slip was a foot braking push through.That Might have been hard to see from Franklin County watching your sick dog. The (malfunctioning?) p and g caused a head to come off so I could race. I miss the race. You win. You split the money to try again at the next race to cover up Richmond's so called protest. Racers note: my part of the protest money was returned to him. People in charge waited 12 days to discuss Richmond till Farmington's split money had a chance to get me. After my number 1 qualifier first round bye I was dqed on the scales without the scale display being looked at. My door was opened and data logger looked at and I was dqed for a wire that went no where. I'm done with this type behavior online. I've stooped to your level.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by TOP GUN; 05-26-2015 at 07:59 AM. Reason: spelling/ missed word
TOP GUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:11 AM   #7
CJ Perry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

After you were DQ'ed did you drive back to your trailer them come back to tech with your car?
CJ Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:37 AM   #8
jim reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
this letter was posted for IH* As benefit as they clean up this mess. Do you need somebody to show you how to look at the suspended driver list? Are( you } suspended from the IH*A website? Or maybe herbal can help you find it. SUFFICE would be the ( NO ) I got from you on our last reaction time bet when I asked for 2 out of 3 or the ( NO ) I got from you to come visit with you to discuss the Richmond protest money.The more you stir your ***** the worse you're gonna smell. Retract your replies. Here's one: Piedmont's first round letting go on top button, was with two hands on the wheel. 1st round qualifying run. Lb3a time slip was a foot braking push through.That Might have been hard to see from Franklin County watching your sick dog. The (malfunctioning?) p and g caused a head to come off so I could race. I miss the race. You win. You split the money to try again at the next race to cover up Richmond's so called protest. Racers note: my part of the protest money was returned to him. People in charge waited 12 days to discuss Richmond till Farmington's split money had a chance to get me. After my number 1 qualifier first round bye I was dqed on the scales without the scale display being looked at. My door was opened and data logger looked at and I was dqed for a wire that went no where. I'm done with this type behavior online. I've stooped to your level.
Thanks a lot.
Anyone got a decoder ring to interpret this? Wal Mart's favorite customer is getting desperate !!! Sure will be nice to NOT see you at the rest of IHRA"S events this year! You and ONLY you created this mess!!! Astalavista.....baby!!!
Old 05-26-2015, 11:44 AM   #9
jim reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Perry View Post
After you were DQ'ed did you drive back to your trailer them come back to tech with your car?
Yes he did CJ....thinks he is above the law! When one is told not to do something specific and goes ahead and does it again, he believes his s##t does not stink!!! What did he expect to happen ...GEEEEZ!!!
Old 05-26-2015, 04:05 PM   #10
CJ Perry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim reynolds View Post
Yes he did CJ....thinks he is above the law! When one is told not to do something specific and goes ahead and does it again, he believes his s##t does not stink!!! What did he expect to happen ...GEEEEZ!!!

As an outsider looking in, that just looks bad. If you're legal then you should have gotten out of the car on the spot and let them check everything.

Just my .02
CJ Perry is offline   Reply With Quote