HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #11
CJ Perry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Mark Young's p&g and punishment.

Also I'm still holding resentment from 2012 when I was protested after I won at Rockingham. Although no money was put up, just some crying *** adults. I was found perfectly legal with stock k-member and control arms yet other people who run tubular front suspension were not bothered. I guess you can put 2 and 2 together...
CJ Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:34 PM   #12
gbur

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Perry View Post
Also I'm still holding resentment from 2012 when I was protested after I won at Rockingham. Although no money was put up, just some crying *** adults. I was found perfectly legal with stock k-member and control arms yet other people who run tubular front suspension were not bothered. I guess you can put 2 and 2 together...
Unfortuneatly again I cannot find the LIKE button
Old 05-27-2015, 11:25 AM   #13
Bryan Worner

Liked 410 Times in 66 Posts

No offense Mark, but in Jim's defense, I would not bet on reaction times with you! I think that was one of your points???

Here's the way I look at this whole situation: Someone who got caught red handed, cheating, a long time ago, is being questioned again. Now, instead of complying with officials, he acts suspicious, aka, going back to the trailer before being inspected. Why??? Hmmmm.

Cheaters in drag racing, especially in Super Stock, which I race, really offend me! If you can't beat us honestly, stay the hell home!
Bryan Worner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:19 PM   #14
Mickey Whaley
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Question Re: Mark Young's p&g and punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Worner View Post
No offense Mark, but in Jim's defense, I would not bet on reaction times with you! I think that was one of your points???

Here's the way I look at this whole situation: Someone who got caught red handed, cheating, a long time ago, is being questioned again. Now, instead of complying with officials, he acts suspicious, aka, going back to the trailer before being inspected. Why??? Hmmmm.

Cheaters in drag racing, especially in Super Stock, which I race, really offend me! If you can't beat us honestly, stay the hell home!
were they on the scales
Mickey Whaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #15
TOP GUN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey bryan thanks for your interest. A quarter of a century ago a young kid thought he had what the winning drivers had. AB . HG .even jim. In his and jerris trailer that was at my shop was the first delay box I ever seen. Last straw I had to have one. I probably took his and he finally found out..Do all of you older nhra acers remember the blind no name required vote on delay box that NHRA did way back. I should have not signed my name. Farmington DQ reason is no concern to me. I was not even checked there. A look at my data logger and your out. Offical would not look at car. You're out and that's it. You might as well leave. I'm not suspened (NO) jim. Does that suffice dirty rug.. Look at the suspended driver list and shut up. What does concern me is the rigged p and g. Classracers. do know this is the thread topic. I was told he had 700 then 200 for p and g. I'm checked. A head has to come off to race I'm legal. Him and officials are looking bad. Officials split the money. You can quote me on that. I have called ihra every other day concering this (issue). Track refunds entry. .ihra instists race counts as a points claim. For not a better term I'm (Ambushed) at farmington without reason. #1 qualifer 2 races in a row. Now on sunday afternoon lets look at the data logger after 1st rd bye run and 2nd round match up against a dirty rug.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	28899  
Old 05-27-2015, 05:13 PM   #16
TOP GUN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	28900  
Old 05-27-2015, 07:24 PM   #17
gbur

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
Hey bryan thanks for your interest. A quarter of a century ago a young kid thought he had what the winning drivers had. AB . HG .even jim. In his and jerris trailer that was at my shop was the first delay box I ever seen. Last straw I had to have one. I probably took his and he finally found out..Do all of you older nhra acers remember the blind no name required vote on delay box that NHRA did way back. I should have not signed my name. Farmington DQ reason is no concern to me. I was not even checked there. A look at my data logger and your out. Offical would not look at car. You're out and that's it. You might as well leave. I'm not suspened (NO) jim. Does that suffice dirty rug.. Look at the suspended driver list and shut up. What does concern me is the rigged p and g. Classracers. do know this is the thread topic. I was told he had 700 then 200 for p and g. I'm checked. A head has to come off to race I'm legal. Him and officials are looking bad. Officials split the money. You can quote me on that. I have called ihra every other day concering this (issue). Track refunds entry. .ihra instists race counts as a points claim. For not a better term I'm (Ambushed) at farmington without reason. #1 qualifer 2 races in a row. Now on sunday afternoon lets look at the data logger after 1st rd bye run and 2nd round match up against a dirty rug.
You sir should go dry your panties
Old 05-27-2015, 08:05 PM   #18
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
and Again this is unreadable! You really need help! For the record, Jerri bracket raced his vette all the time back in days gone by. Also Jack Strickland bracket raced Jerri's vette back in the day. Jerri even had 2 bracket motors for car and did top bulb sometimes. Now unlike you, I have NEVER needed a delay box or device, nor have I ever used one in competition. YOU ARE A CHEATER, and a disgrace to this sport. Not sure when or if IHRA allows you back....but you can bet 1 thing- I'll be waiting for your cheating *** with protest money in hand!
jim reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:23 PM   #19
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
FOR THE RECORD...mark young is a forger! My company would NEVER sponsor a LIAR and convicted CHEATER. We do sponsor the CCRA racing association and love this sport! I just refuse to stand by any longer and allow this idiot to get by with this.....ALSO, for the record mark young ( who doesn't have the guts to protest correctly) has IHRA check my cars many times, especially my hood scoops heights over 12 times. He just doesn't have the guts to do it by signing his name to an official protest. But every time my stuff was checked...the official told me it was myoung throwing a fit and crying that I had done something. Sorry dude, like I said you created this mess mark......BTW mark, how many championships, divisional championships, or track championships have YOU won??? I know..."ZER0" I've won quite a few sir. AND I'm not the only one mark yougng does this to...countless other IHRA drivers can attest to that. Anyone know what the penalties are for forgery?
jim reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:00 PM   #20
Bob

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Mark Young's p&g protest and punishment.

Quote:
Your unsigned and then signed letter is very suspicious.

Also, it's dated three weeks ago. Since you seem so anxious to post it and clear your name.....why did you wait so long to post it??

Lastly, you need to learn how to write coherently so we can understand what you are saying. Or have whoever wrote your letter, write your posts.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote