HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-29-2015, 09:04 AM   #11
Charley Downing

Liked 625 Times in 86 Posts
Default Re: According to the ahfs, nhra press releases and a letter

Danny and Bruce B gave them a free pass. I would not need to insult you if you just used your head a little.

Bruce ask Larry hill who he learned AHFS from.

Last edited by Charley Downing; 03-29-2015 at 09:17 AM.
Charley Downing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:08 AM   #12
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley Downing View Post
Danny and Bruce B gave them a free pass. I would not need to insult you if you just used your head a little.

Bruce ask Larry hill who he learned AHFS from.
So, you feel the need to insult people who don't agree with your version of the facts. What does that say about you?

You have failed to offer any feedback on the 8th paragraph of the ahfs. I guess for obvious reasons.

The 8th paragraph of the ahfs:

To decrease the potential for horsepower/index adjustments when favorable atmospheric (i.e. "mineshaft") and/or track conditions may have contributed to extraordinary performance the nhra has developed a system to protect the racers' horsepower/indexes. If at the conclusion of qualifying the first competitor in the bottom half of the field is -.850 seconds or more under the class index, the Q and E Data will not be used for the mid-year and year end reviews. This will only apply to qualified fields of 32 or more cars. Automatic changes due to runs of -1.20 or more under the respective index will still count at these events. At any event where the Factory Showdown is held, no runs by Showdown cars will be used in mineshaft calculations.

This is just one piece of information that when combined with other solid facts makes a pretty fair argument that the ahfs is still regulating the FS/X cars. It is also good to have a couple of names (Danny Gracia and Bruce Bachelder) to begin our efforts. There are people at nhra who may take issue with this ahfs exemption. Especially, since it is not laid out in the ahfs and specifically because the ahfs currently regulates these cars.

Don't forget that the FS guys are claiming to be Stockers. And, don't forget, according to all nhra information that they are actually class racing in the FS Showdown until the final round between the two classes. Each class winner will get a class wally.

More to come.

Last edited by Bruce Noland; 03-29-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Bruce Noland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:03 AM   #13
Charley Downing

Bruce you are the one that keeps beating this subject. 90% of us stk racers don't care what NHRA does with fx cars and it's class. We're just happy new racers are running stock. I really don't give a f@cj what the 8th paragraph of the AHFS says. These cars are not going to get any change until the seasons over. And everyone knows you and a few other ***** clowns sued NHRA a few years back that's no secret.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:06 AM   #14
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 852 Times in 194 Posts

"The decision to adjust horsepower or to reduce the index will be at the discretion of the NHRA Tech Department."

Just assuming someone within the NHRA Tech Department decided to give a free pass on the AHFS to the Factory Stock Showdown when run?

Or

"Runs at all NHRA National, Sports National, and LODRS events, including those at altitude factored race tracks, are included in the 1.200-second-or-more-under analysis. No runs made during National Opens, test and tune, time trials, or races within a race (i.e. Jegs Allstar eliminations, Stock / Super Stock Combos) are included in the 1.200-second-or-more-under review or adjustment."

Again assuming the Factory Stock Showdown is considered a race within a race?

Last edited by Brett C; 03-29-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:13 AM   #15
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
Bruce you are the one that keeps beating this subject. 90% of us stk racers don't care what NHRA does with fx cars and it's class. We're just happy new racers are running stock. I really don't give a f@cj what the 8th paragraph of the AHFS says. These cars are not going to get any change until the seasons over. And everyone knows you and a few other ***** clowns sued NHRA a few years back that's no secret.
But Charley, just a few minutes ago you were the ahfs expert and now you have reduced yourself to an expletive spewing fellow. What happened? Sputter all you want but I have never been part of any lawsuit against nhra. I have a mild prediction that the FS/X cars will not be part of the Indy Stock sheet this year. Maybe 50/50.

Last edited by Bruce Noland; 03-29-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Bruce Noland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:00 PM   #16
Charley Downing

No Bruce iam still a expert on AHFS. I just don't care how you twist the wording to fit your addenda. You can hide behind your computer all you want about your dealings with NHRA. But a few of us know the truth.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:28 PM   #17
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
No Bruce iam still a expert on AHFS. I just don't care how you twist the wording to fit your addenda. You can hide behind your computer all you want about your dealings with NHRA. But a few of us know the truth.
As you know. I travel when and where I please. So no hiding for me.

I transcribed the eighth paragraph of the ahfs exactly as it is found on the nhra site. I don't have an "addenda" - so no twisted words from me. If I had an agenda, it would be to stop the further corruption of Stock rules that you wish to squash. One more thing. It's NOT just me or some small group of racers that is against these perks given the FS/X cars. The overwhelming majority of the class racers are against the way these FS/X cars have been given a free ride. Which is to say most of us understand fair competition values. While the fair competition value is apparently lost on all the FS/X supporters.
Old 03-29-2015, 01:15 PM   #18
D.Johns

Liked 17 Times in 6 Posts

Why did this require another thread to be started? Could have just posted the information in the other thread(s).

Could just type Bruce Noland in the search and found every thread the Evil new cars have destroyed Stk/SS. After all it was the new car owner who gave Eve the forbidden fruit…
2014 Cobra Jet FS/XX #3345 STK/SS

Like us on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniel...25886327426822
D.Johns is offline   Reply With Quote