Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts
Default Who Is 1st 'Jeopardy!' Guest Host? II

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/24/93828...rdy-guest-host

pS
Old 11-24-2020, 10:01 PM   #2
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: Who Is 1st 'Jeopardy!' Guest Host? II

Whats going on and has been for the last 4 years has NOTHING to do with politics.

Nobody gives a crap about your frivolous post. Ken can shut me down if he wishes. I will understand.

What is going on is an attempt to deny the constitutional civil rights of ALL the citizens who DO NOT agree with the District of Corruption establishment and it's faceless/nameless financiers.

A handfull of jurisdictions appear to have nullified 72+ million LEGITIMATE votes in the cover of darkness with the blessings of a rotten to the core federal government.

What is it about the democrap party that it feels it has the right to deny civil rights. Since before the creation of this nation they've been hell bent on subjugating human beings starting with slavery. After the civil war 34 black men from Confederate states were elected to the U.S. house of representatives. Dems got back in control with jim crow and kkk to take their hard fought rights away again. It wasn't till 100yrs later did the federal gov do a damn thing about it. Repubs stood by and watched...pathetic.

If you haven't figured it out by now the deplorables are their new target. Biden is right about the "uniting" part but it ain't with him and commie.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:29 PM   #3
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

My son Nathan wrote this.

What I don't think many Americans realize is that the current deep division in our country is actually based on two ancient ideologies. Note that I'm not speaking symbolically at all, but literally. One ideology is occultic and is from ancient Egypt and is sometimes known as Plato's Republic, a one world "utopian" government of perfected men. Plato got the idea from an Athenian statesmen, Solon, who in turn got the idea from the Egyptians. This is what Hitler was trying to create with his third reich and is also what many of our country's leaders have been trying to create, often using the name "New World Order"/"New Order of the Ages"/"New Deal" (FDR/HAW, Bush's, Clinton's, Obama, etc to name a few). It's also often referred to as Globalism and is often mixed with Marxism. This is an ideology of collective responsibility and that the state is greater than the individual. If the citizens get out of line then the state needs to put them in their place or eliminate them. The other ideology is also ancient and comes from the Bible. It typically contains Capitalism and Nationalism, the idea that individual people and nations are personally responsible and that the individual when acting according to the law, is greater than the state. The Egyptian ideology comes from a people who murdered/enslaved the people of the Biblical ideology for 400 years, and it will be an ideology that will attempt to murder/enslave the people of the Biblical ideology again. After several thousand years of scheming, plotting and planning, the Bible says that the global government will finally come to fruition for a measly three and a half years or so, then God will destroy it for good. Pretty funny if you ask me! Psalm 2:4 "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."

This is for the believers out there.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 11-24-2020 at 10:53 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:10 PM   #4
r429469

Liked 40 Times in 26 Posts

The survey says, mouth breathers.

I heard it was going to be Ellen.

But that was on the tabloid shows.

1963 Studebaker Hawk

WRS

Last edited by r429469; 11-25-2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added my FIL's SS'er.
r429469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:25 PM   #5
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

I thought Dan Patrick (the sports guy) was mentioned as a replacement for Alex, that was a while ago tho.

pS