Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 01:16 PM   #91
Tom Broome

Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: Covid 19. Over reaction ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fahey View Post
If Trump had a fair Trial with Witnesses.
In a normal Democracy He would have been Indicted and thrown in Jail..
Whole lot of lies would have been saved..
We would not be facing a Depression
Would not be in Quarantine.
President Nancy Pelosi would be running the country competently!
Stock Market would be thriving !

Btw where are Trumps Tax Returns?
Btw have you been buying Jim Bakers Snake Oil for CV19?

D
Talk about issues with the truth.

Again, Dan. As soon as it is again available......seek professional help.

On second thought......This level of derangement qualifies as an emergency. SEEK HELP NOW.

Please take care of yourself Dan.
Tom Broome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #92
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,713 Times in 854 Posts

Her “Trump” pens she used to sign the articles of impeachment were a reprehensible act. And with that I’m outa this thread, it’s gonna get nuked by Ken anyway and I personally think we don’t need a Facebook wannabe for class racers.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 04-14-2020, 03:52 PM   #93
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Good Lord, some of the responses are almost too painful to read.

Here's a link the United States Constitution. https://www.archives.gov/founding-do...ion-transcript

Read and reread the whole thing and then read it again. Pay attention to Article I.

Elected members of the House of Representatives are bound by oath to uphold the constitution. As if they do.

They are supposed to represent their districts. The districts are supposed comply with the Constitution and Federal Law. You know, like not ****ting in the streets, shooting up on the street corner, opening marijuana dispensaries, disregarding immigration law, etc.

Little things like that.

I can't help but notice how "House of Representatives" can be shortened to HORs and Pelosi is their Madam Speaker. To add more irony, the House introduces measures to create the very Federal Laws their districts ignore.

Last edited by SSGT Mustang; 04-14-2020 at 04:00 PM.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 04-14-2020, 04:33 PM   #94
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Let's talk about YOUR truths and facts. Ya see, the way this is supposed to work is YOU make accusations and then YOU back YOUR accusations up with facts, not hearsay.
It's not up to me to prove or dis-prove YOUR B.S.. I'm still waiting for documented proof of YOUR accusations.

You didn't answer my previous question,"was Pelosi elected by the voters in her District to look after their best interests"?
Here, maybe I can help you. When was the last time that you saw coverage of Pelosi wandering down a tent filled street covered with needles and sh#t?
When was the last time you saw coverage of Pelosi at a fund raiser being put on by her intellectual friends?
Billy, it's up to you to disprove my posts. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. But I will tell you the acorn you think you've found is hollow. Pelosi was elected to represent her district in Congress so you can play with that acorn all you want.

Mark, what revisionist history are you talking about? Trump is the one who failed to warn the US public and take action to protect us against the Coronavirus. He said it would go away by April - no big deal. And the impeachment deal was over in January and throttled by the AG, I might add. Lets go back to the old lie that Trump was distracted by the impeachment - that must have been in between all of his golfing trips and campaign rallies. You know the man loves his golf and adulation. Even though he has spent hundreds of millions of our damn dollars playing golf, but that's just fine with you. In fact the only thing that any of you Trumpers have in common with him is his petty politics. Do you guys think pounding on Pelosi will make all of Trumps foibles go away? Like Trump University which was a fraud, oh and what about his foundation which was found to be ripping off a children's cancer charity, oh and whores all over place. Just the kinda guy for you.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:43 PM   #95
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
Her “Trump” pens she used to sign the articles of impeachment were a reprehensible act. And with that I’m outa this thread, it’s gonna get nuked by Ken anyway and I personally think we don’t need a Facebook wannabe for class racers.
She did not use "Trump" pens. She used her own office pens and gave several away after signing the articles.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:44 PM   #96
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

[QUOTE=Bruce Noland;612269]Billy, it's up to you to disprove my posts. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. But I will tell you the acorn you think you've found is hollow. Pelosi was elected to represent her district in Congress so you can play with that acorn all you want.

Mark, what revisionist history are you talking about? Trump is the one who failed to warn the US public and take action to protect us against the Coronavirus. He said it would go away by April - no big deal. And the impeachment deal was over in January and throttled by the AG, I might add. Lets go back to the old lie that Trump was distracted by the impeachment - that must have been in between all of his golfing trips and campaign rallies. You know the man loves his golf and adulation. Even though he has spent hundreds of millions of our damn dollars playing golf, but that's just fine with you. In fact the only thing that any of you Trumpers have in common with him is his petty politics. Do you guys think pounding on Pelosi will make all of Trumps foibles go away? Like Trump University which was a fraud, oh and what about his foundation which was found to be ripping off a children's cancer charity, oh and whores all over place. Just the kinda guy for you.[/QUOT

Bruce, if you were a sane person I would respond, but arguing with a nut is like beating you head against the wall. I am with Jim, ken should shut this thread down, and you Bruce should get you a Prius might make you feel good.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 04-14-2020, 04:49 PM   #97
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,809 Times in 1,526 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
Billy, it's up to you to disprove my posts. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else.
Sorry Bruce, in the real world, that's not the way it works. You keep talking though. I'm sure that it's good for Ken's numbers. I'm done.

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:59 PM   #98
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

The hysteria was started with an 2.2 million death (not the number infected) dead from covid19 computer model prediction for the U.S. That number is at this time simular to world wide reported total cases.

The government and media are basing all their doom and gloom on OBVIOUSLY flawed information and they're still sticking with the same "experts" who gave us the bogus predictions.

ALL the "experts" happen to be behind the scenes long time establishment insiders who tell us don't worry the governments going to save you!

I wonder if the solar panels Coumo bought instead of requested ventilators several years ago are required to power all the hospitals in his jurisdiction?
Old 04-14-2020, 05:06 PM   #99
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Sorry Bruce, in the real world, that's not the way it works. You keep talking though. I'm sure that it's good for Ken's numbers. I'm done.
Oh but Billy that is the way it works in the real world. You don't like what I say - prove that I'm wrong. I think we've discussed the fact that your world and the real world are not quite the same.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:53 PM   #100
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,455 Times in 1,695 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
Billy, it's up to you to disprove my posts. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. But I will tell you the acorn you think you've found is hollow. Pelosi was elected to represent her district in Congress so you can play with that acorn all you want.

Mark, what revisionist history are you talking about? Trump is the one who failed to warn the US public and take action to protect us against the Coronavirus. He said it would go away by April - no big deal. And the impeachment deal was over in January and throttled by the AG, I might add. Lets go back to the old lie that Trump was distracted by the impeachment - that must have been in between all of his golfing trips and campaign rallies. You know the man loves his golf and adulation. Even though he has spent hundreds of millions of our damn dollars playing golf, but that's just fine with you. In fact the only thing that any of you Trumpers have in common with him is his petty politics. Do you guys think pounding on Pelosi will make all of Trumps foibles go away? Like Trump University which was a fraud, oh and what about his foundation which was found to be ripping off a children's cancer charity, oh and whores all over place. Just the kinda guy for you.
Golfing Presidents 101...
Number 1,
...Nah , it's happy hour .You're not worth missing that..Maybe later...Maybe not