HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Can-Am Stock Super Stock Series

Old 10-05-2022, 10:29 AM   #1
dragracer502

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default Open Track Day coming up

Hello everyone,
You may or may not know about the racetrack trips I have been running for high school students, but we are trying to have 1 in the Fall this year and another in the Spring.
Right now, we have a date of Oct. 19th, and I am looking for people who would be interested in coming out to TMP and running their cars as well as having small groups of students visit with them between runs (for about 10 or 15 minutes at a time, to hear about the cars and your history in racing, as well as any experiences or affiliations with skilled Trades.
The track rental will be covered
Both lanes prepped
Ambulance and safety on site
Lunch provided
I appreciate the timing is not great, but I really believe in the value of this program not only for the kids, but for racers connecting with the future of our sport.
Please contact me on my cell , 905 520 7379 if you are able to take part in the day.
Thank you,
Frank Federico