HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 12-09-2022, 03:55 PM   #11
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 79 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Fjb ….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Unlike your draft-dodging buddy, I spent 24 years defending your right to make stupid statements. Just say, thank you for your honorable service and move on!
How many years did biden serve? obama?clinton? Why did you mention that? Do yo want to hear how dumb, ridiculous politicians are? NYS wants to ban natural gas hook ups for new building construction under 7 stories beginning in 2023, all new buildings by 2027. But wait they're building a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills, with tax payer subsidies, and will be owned by the state. Guess what heating/cooking system will be used, thats right natural gas. WTF
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 06:28 PM   #12
Randy Wells

Liked 963 Times in 297 Posts

Quote:
Unlike your draft-dodging buddy, I spent 24 years defending your right to make stupid statements. Just say, thank you for your honorable service and move on!
Sorry Eddie, you kind of fall in the same category as General Milley, and Lloyd Austin. I have zero respect for both those clowns.a
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 06:32 PM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Sorry Eddie, you kind of fall in the same category as General Milley, and Lloyd Austin. I have zero respect for both those clowns.a
How do you respect anyone when you don’t even respect yourself.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 06:35 PM   #14
Randy Wells

Talking Re: Fjb ….

Quote:
How do you respect anyone when you don’t even respect yourself.
We can play this all night Eddie, what it comes down to is you think your the smartest person in the room and in reality your not. Signing off.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Old 12-09-2022, 06:38 PM   #15
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
How many years did biden serve? obama?clinton? Why did you mention that? Do yo want to hear how dumb, ridiculous politicians are? NYS wants to ban natural gas hook ups for new building construction under 7 stories beginning in 2023, all new buildings by 2027. But wait they're building a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills, with tax payer subsidies, and will be owned by the state. Guess what heating/cooking system will be used, thats right natural gas. WTF
Biden has 5 student deferments, Obama was to young for the draft and Clinton got a 311 draft number, too high to be selected. No daddy bought medical excuses here. With regards to EPA challenges California has many that will leave many shaking their heads.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:48 PM   #16
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,016 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:

You know, more and more, there are people who make me question the idea that said "thank you" is automatically deserved. I've met plenty for whom it was simply a career choice, and had nothing to do with service. It's often really obvious, their arrogance, attitude, and actions speak volumes.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I agree with them, on any subject.
Liked
Old 12-09-2022, 08:05 PM   #17
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
You know, more and more, there are people who make me question the idea that said "thank you" is automatically deserved. I've met plenty for whom it was simply a career choice, and had nothing to do with service. It's often really obvious, their arrogance, attitude, and actions speak volumes.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I agree with them, on any subject.
Alan, it didn’t start off as a career choice, I was drafted and elected to go into the Marines. I never once thought that this would be a career. I was going to do my time and return to college to be a teacher. The meritorious promotions, the special assignments, the Officer commission made it a career. It was all about making a better life for myself and my family… the American dream! I made the choice to serve my country as my father, grandfather and uncles did, I didn’t shy away from making a commitment to serve this great nation…when called I went!

Last edited by Eddies66; 12-09-2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:25 AM   #18
Randy Wells

Quote:
Biden has 5 student deferments, Obama was to young for the draft and Clinton got a 311 draft number, too high to be selected. No daddy bought medical excuses here. With regards to EPA challenges California has many that will leave many shaking their heads.
Let me say something there skippy, this country is going down the drink because of these commies running are Goverment, our schools, our legal system, and the social media agenda. People like you are either to stupid to see it or are part of the problem. Legalize pot, LGBTQEIEIO BS in our schools, woke military, mandates that are unconstitutional, Soros backed commie DA's that let murders and rapist loose with no bail, open borders, anti hydrocarbon, I am a oil man so that one really pisses me off. If your for this you are a F****** idiot now GFYS. Now get on Google and come up with some liberal BS to fire back on me,, what I wrote came from the heart. Sorry oil field trash we aren't house broke.

Randy Wells
I/S6528

Last edited by Randy Wells; 12-10-2022 at 12:57 AM.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:05 AM   #19
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 456 Times in 172 Posts

I was drafted because a fat Democrat that picked up dogs by their ears said I had to go. I went because it was my duty to serve my country, it was my price of admission to live in the USA, or so I thought. None of my friends from school went as when the time came according to them they were physical wrecks (they weren’t) or they took off to Canada. I lost respect for them. They were just afraid they were going to die. You only die once, but you are coward for a lifetime.

Instead of people thanking me for my service, I much prefer "welcome home".

One final comment, please don't pick on the LGBTQ folks,
I support LGBTQ
liberty,
guns,
Bible,
Trump,
and quarter pounders with cheese
Old 12-10-2022, 09:24 AM   #20
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Let me say something there skippy, this country is going down the drink because of these commies running are Goverment, our schools, our legal system, and the social media agenda. People like you are either to stupid to see it or are part of the problem. Legalize pot, LGBTQEIEIO BS in our schools, woke military, mandates that are unconstitutional, Soros backed commie DA's that let murders and rapist loose with no bail, open borders, anti hydrocarbon, I am a oil man so that one really pisses me off. If your for this you are a F****** idiot now GFYS. Now get on Google and come up with some liberal BS to fire back on me,, what I wrote came from the heart. Sorry oil field trash we aren't house broke.

Randy Wells
I/S6528

Thank you for your opinion.