HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 12:16 AM   #31
CMcAllister

Liked 746 Times in 206 Posts
Default Re: Racers for Trump

I predict Dominion Voting Systems is going to be the topic of a lot of discussions pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post

Just as well. I need to ban myself, quit paying attention to this crap and get to work. "Doomers" and "never Trumpers" are making me crazy. Let Trump and Giulioni take care of business.

I'm hoping for Trump to prevail, Chinavirus to be eliminated and next year to be awesome. If none of those happen, all bets are off. But, at least the "never Trumpers" will be happy with a President Harris while they hide in the basement.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #32
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Some people are so gullible

Thanks for the comic relief.

Stan
Old 11-13-2020, 01:25 PM   #33
CMcAllister

You know what's even funnier? You people believing Biden is anything more than a puppet, a Trojan Horse, a Manchurian Candidate. He has been useless, a flip-flopper, and on the take for 47 years. A nothing-burger. A crime family boss. The election was cheated. Period. Everyone knows it, even those who are happy about it.

It's also funny that Biden and Harris were having their asses handed to them early in the primaries. Before the party bosses stepped in and anointed Joe. Now he has to pay that debt.

Anyone who has been paying a tiny bit of attention lately knows Biden is not close to being capable of doing that job. Hell, he had to be propped up and protected during the campaign. So who is actually running the show?

The choice of K. Harris is a good indicator of what is coming. Some of his early choices and rumored picks for cabinet posts and top positions gives us some clues. Ron Klain, who in 2014 admitted elections are rigged. Ezekiel Emanuel - "Dr Death" - architect of Obamacare and the guy who thinks you should just die at 75, unless your Joe Biden or Pelosi it seems. Susan Rice. Michele Flournoy. Doug Jones. Elizabeth Warren. Hacks. Animals. Leftists. Ideologues.

Some of the wish list stuff I hear coming from some of these people is Stalinist, Marxist level insanity. I'm glad some of you are amused by all of this.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:32 PM   #34
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,626 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
"That's it guys, just like the title says. I'm done with the BS. NO MORE POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS OF ANY KIND ON CLASS RACER ANYWHERE. This a racing forum, the next member that posts about politics will be removed.

Most likely my last post here but sometimes ya gotta do wut ya gotta do.

pS
. I sincerely doubt we could be SO lucky....I love ALL the DEMORATS....Kamala Harris is going to be such a role model for young women....If you are in your twenties and start blowin guys in their sixties,....your destined for a great political career. Her and Sister Nancy Pelosi have done such a great job in a California...Me, I am just not cut out to live in a cardboard box on the street.......
Old 11-13-2020, 05:14 PM   #35
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMcAllister View Post
You know what's even funnier? You people believing Biden is anything more than a puppet, a Trojan Horse, a Manchurian Candidate. He has been useless, a flip-flopper, and on the take for 47 years. A nothing-burger. A crime family boss. The election was cheated. Period. Everyone knows it, even those who are happy about it.

It's also funny that Biden and Harris were having their asses handed to them early in the primaries. Before the party bosses stepped in and anointed Joe. Now he has to pay that debt.

Anyone who has been paying a tiny bit of attention lately knows Biden is not close to being capable of doing that job. Hell, he had to be propped up and protected during the campaign. So who is actually running the show?

The choice of K. Harris is a good indicator of what is coming. Some of his early choices and rumored picks for cabinet posts and top positions gives us some clues. Ron Klain, who in 2014 admitted elections are rigged. Ezekiel Emanuel - "Dr Death" - architect of Obamacare and the guy who thinks you should just die at 75, unless your Joe Biden or Pelosi it seems. Susan Rice. Michele Flournoy. Doug Jones. Elizabeth Warren. Hacks. Animals. Leftists. Ideologues.

Some of the wish list stuff I hear coming from some of these people is Stalinist, Marxist level insanity. I'm glad some of you are amused by all of this.

It seems unlike you and a few others here, that I and most Americans believe that this is by far the lesser of 2 evils.

Stan
Old 11-13-2020, 05:17 PM   #36
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
. I sincerely doubt we could be SO lucky....I love ALL the DEMORATS....Kamala Harris is going to be such a role model for young women....If you are in your twenties and start blowin guys in their sixties,....your destined for a great political career. Her and Sister Nancy Pelosi have done such a great job in a California...Me, I am just not cut out to live in a cardboard box on the street.......

Compared to what we have now they look like Saints.

Stan
Old 11-13-2020, 05:17 PM   #37
Randy Wells

Liked 989 Times in 302 Posts

Here are the total per capita Chinese Flu deaths in various countries. If you believe Trump has just been reckless and handled this thing "so badly" you really need to stop watching the fake news

US: 0.075%
UK: 0.075%
Spain: 0.085%
Italy: 0.072%
France: 0.066%
Old 11-13-2020, 05:31 PM   #38
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

So far, we have 234 pages of sworn affidavits alleging Election irregularities from just ONE county in Michigan. Here are the allegations:

EYEWITNESS saw a batch of ballots where 60% of them had the SAME signature
EYEWITNESS saw a batch of ballots scanned 5 times
EYEWITNESS saw 35 ballots counted that were NOT connected to a voter record
EYEWITNESS saw poll workers marking ballots with NO mark for candidates
VOTER said deceased son was recorded as voting TWICE
EYEWITNESS said provisional ballots were placed in the tabulation box
FAILED software that caused an error in Antrim County used in Wayne County
Republican challengers not readmitted but Democrats admitted
Republican challengers physically pushed from counting tables by officials
Democrats gave out packet: “Tactics to Distract Republican Challengers”
Republican challenges to suspect ballots ignored

For The Squad members... Sworn testimony is called EVIDENCE
Old 11-13-2020, 05:37 PM   #39
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,626 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Compared to what we have now they look like Aints......

Stan
Fixed it for you Stan, Your welcome.....
Old 11-13-2020, 06:02 PM   #40
CMcAllister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Compared to what we have now they look like Saints.

Stan
Uh huh... Show me the audio of Trump bragging about using foreign aid money to force a foreign government to look the other way while his son collects shakedown money - money which is shared with the Big Guy.

Or the records of a high level meeting he participated in where a Republican ordered, fabricated, bought and paid for investigation of a candidate for President was discussed.

Show me the video of Eric Trump. Not the one of him warming up a Pro Stocker. I want the one on his laptop, smoking crack with hookers. You know, the laptop with videos of him screwing around with his Sister In Law and his niece. The one with the emails about Sinohawk.

I swear, I feel like I'm arguing with 9 year olds over the existence of the Easter Bunny.
Closed Thread