HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 06-24-2016, 07:05 PM   #121
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone changed their mind about AA/SA index?

Any 2013 SRT challenger with the hood part number 82211665AD works! Look it up!

You mean to tell me every car out there racing today has the exact same part that came on it from the factor?? I thought of its in the manufacture book for the year of the vehicle it's fair game? You can purchase the pink car (not in pink) off a dealers showroom
Floor! Come on man! Factory car with a factory hood that's for that year.. Proofs in the pudding.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:20 PM   #122
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 836 Times in 191 Posts

Gotta be the heat!
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:30 AM   #123
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As Nelly would say.. It's gettin hot in hur!!
The heat giving off heat waves!
Old 06-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #124
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Teuton View Post
As Nelly would say.. It's gettin hot in hur!!
The heat giving off heat waves!
Maybe this will cool you down a little. According to one of the biggest Mopar Performance parts houses in the country - that hood never came on a 2013 SRT and was not an option. So let's see a VIN for an actual 2013 SRT with that hood.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:01 PM   #125
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink Re: Has anyone changed their mind about AA/SA index?

I believe the only people that matter in this case is NHRA. I do appreciate the thoughtfulness that you believe the Teuton's have the power not only to write the rules for NHRA but we can also write the Mopar Preformance parts book as well! I knew being a dealer for 49 years was special but I would have never thought they would allow us to change the years and parts for certain vehicles! Go US!

The part number for the hood doesn't prove that it is available for a 2013. Just as NHRA has approved different heads, pistons, and other parts this hood fits within their rules.

Bruce sorry but it would take more than you to get me warmed up. Your comical Sir! Be proud!
Old 06-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #126
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Teuton View Post
I believe the only people that matter in this case is NHRA. I do appreciate the thoughtfulness that you believe the Teuton's have the power not only to write the rules for NHRA but we can also write the Mopar Preformance parts book as well! I knew being a dealer for 49 years was special but I would have never thought they would allow us to change the years and parts for certain vehicles! Go US!

The part number for the hood doesn't prove that it is available for a 2013. Just as NHRA has approved different heads, pistons, and other parts this hood fits within their rules.

Bruce sorry but it would take more than you to get me warmed up. Your comical Sir! Be proud!
You told us to look it up. We did look it up and found out it is bogus. Now, you want to talk a bunch of gibberish about the nhra. You don't have a VIN because you know it never came on the car. Sure, maybe you conned nhra but you're not going to con us. You will look like over the top cheaters until you produce a VIN proving the hood belongs on the 2013 SRT. 100 HP soft isn't enough for you guys? And by now you must realize your petty remarks have no affect on me. You are cheating hard working racers with this car. But it makes no difference to you. It does to me!!!
Old 06-25-2016, 02:09 PM   #127
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Has anyone changed their mind about AA/SA index?

Bruce the part number I provided shows the hood is available for a 2009-2013 challenger. Heck the Mopar Preformance book that was brought to INDY showed the same. While you are contacting the largest Mopar parts house in the land We are using the guide writin by the manufacturer that provides the parts to them. Man go fly a kite cuz all you doing is blowing hot air! I'm pretty sure not all of the parts on your vett at this moment are the same ones from the factory but they have been approved by NHRA. Same as this hood. Why is a VIN needed when NHRA approves certain parts to be used on certain vehicles. Hell there's no vin on the pink car to begin with! Cheating is a strong accusation! Once your so sure we are cheating why don't you reach in your back pocket and put your money where your mouth is?? Every race we attain put up the money keyboard tough guy!

Why did you build a vett? I'm sure at some point it had an advantage over others correct? Or I guess your the guy who built the car cuz you loved it and knew it wasn't competitive??

Funny you start the thread about AA index yet your your panties are in a bunch about a whole different topic. Man your ready for any and all topics ain't cha! Let's see what your going to complain about next..! Lol hopefully if in a new thread! Heck maybe you could get your own tab for all your BS!
Right next to Stock and Super Stock could be Bruce Noalnd Useless Complaints.. Man then you would be ahead of the game!!
Old 06-25-2016, 02:32 PM   #128
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Just more of the same from you. From the factory engineers, to Mopar dealerships and to Mopar performance parts houses - they all say the same thing. The hood on that car is not correct for a 2013 SRT.You say it is and it can be found on many 2013 SRT's. It's been around for awhile but for other cars like the 5.7. Just prove all these people wrong. Remember you're the one who claims it is legal for this car. Prove it with a VIN from an actual 2013 SRT and all this goes away. It's a simple thing for you to do. Prove it instead of spewing a bunch of gibberish. Just prove it!! We are waiting!
Old 06-25-2016, 03:26 PM   #129
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's in the guide and shows available for Dodge Challenger 2009-2013. Can be for a SXT, R/T, or SRT..A vin does nothing for the fact that it has been approved by NHRA as an acceptable hood. End of story, paragraph, chapter, BOOK! Now go find something else to b$&ch about. Next time you see us at the track get your pocket book out and protest us! We shall see who wins! Your like the yapping dog that never bites! Soon rather than later you will be muzzled!
Old 06-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #130
Sean Cour

Liked 79 Times in 30 Posts

Your like the yapping dog that never bites! Soon rather than later you will be muzzled! I like it!!!