HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 05-02-2020, 10:10 PM   #121
Randy Wells

Liked 963 Times in 297 Posts
Default Re: L.A. mayor considers banning outdoor sports.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Polhill View Post
I'm a nice guy in real life, I just find my fuse is shorter in the internet LOL But even then I would never resort to name calling. It's just a sign of immaturity and not having a decent argument.
No Steve I am not immature I am pissed off, and tired of the lies, now if you want to school US citizens, while your commie Prime Minister confiscates your guns have at it. Immature no just tired of the globalist BS. I still do not no one person that has died of the Wuhan flu, sorry for your lost but don't see it where I am at. Maybe because it is a Republican state, and I don't know a lot of 80 year olds
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 10:15 PM   #122
HP HUNTER

Liked 238 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: L.A. mayor considers banning outdoor sports.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
No Steve I am not immature I am pissed off, and tired of the lies, now if you want to school US citizens, while your commie Prime Minister confiscates your guns have at it. Immature no just tired of the globalist BS. I still do not no one person that has died of the Wuhan flu, sorry for your lost but don't see it where I am at. Maybe because it is a Republican state, and I don't know a lot of 80 year olds
Your dam right, these technocrats have no idea what these globalist have in store for them.........wake up!
HP HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote