HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 05-19-2020, 10:18 PM   #11
B Parker

Liked 2,312 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmeyer View Post
I live 30 miles from the race track Are you f....... kidding me !!!! up in till yesterday over a 130 die everyday and your saying lets race ??????
I for one don't wish to live in fear. We used to have a choice. I still want one. I'm not sure in your State but mine ( Ma.) has had more cases than most. The average age is 82 and out of over 5900 deaths 73 were under 50 years old. And most of them had underlying health issues. Every death is one to many but one thing we all know. We will all die at some point. Until then I would like to live the rest of my life enjoying freedoms our Country was founded on. Not that I will be stupid about this. I wear a mask when I'm in public. I don't wish to get into big crowds. But I will be at a race track as soon as I can. For those that don't want to go out stay home. That is your choice. Those that are vulnerable take the extra precautions be smart about the choices you make. The disappointment I have about this is how bad our States did with our geriatric population. BP
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:02 PM   #12
Randy Wells

Liked 963 Times in 297 Posts

Quote:
I live 30 miles from the race track Are you f....... kidding me !!!! up in till yesterday over a 130 die everyday and your saying lets race ??????
Lets race
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-19-2020, 11:02 PM   #13
gmonde

Liked 166 Times in 59 Posts

Quote:
are the stats accurate ? hospitals and doctors get more money saying it was a covid related death,,if someone is willing to dive into the world stats other than covid,, did heart attack, cancer, diabetes,flu, domstic violence drop? ,, yes its ugly out there we all have to do what we can to hold the guide lines ,i have to have a mask on in order to get paid at my job,, yeah i do it but i dont fully agree with it ,, if you can fart thru 2 layers of undergarments and still smell it ,, i dont think the masks are the fix all ,, just saying ,,gmonde
gmonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:03 PM   #14
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 456 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
I love the Joliet facility. The neighborhood is......well, 130 die every day. Is that from drive by virus???
Old 05-19-2020, 11:04 PM   #15
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Parker View Post
We will all die at some point. Until then I would like to live the rest of my life enjoying freedoms our Country was founded on.
What this means is you want to enjoy the freedom to possibly infect others with a virus that has killed almost 100,00 people in this country in a few months. Sounds pretty selfish to me. So it's f ock the health care workers and the doctors eh? Just so you can make a few laps down a dragstrip? Really? If you get to make some runs soon, good luck and be safe. Maybe try and think of someone other than yourself.

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 05-19-2020 at 11:07 PM.
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:09 PM   #16
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
What this means is you want to enjoy the freedom to possibly infect others with a virus that has killed almost 100,00 people in this country in a few months. Sounds pretty selfish to me. So it's f ock the health care workers and the doctors eh? Just so you can make a few laps down a dragstrip? Really? If you get to make some runs soon, good luck and be safe. Maybe try and think of someone other than yourself.

pS
Paul, you still hiding in the basement? Come on out it will be ok
Old 05-19-2020, 11:11 PM   #17
doglover44
VIP Member

Liked 392 Times in 181 Posts

This whole thing is just a new version on flu that is totally taken over board I remember the SARS outbreak and we went acting like this.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:15 PM   #18
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
The neighborhood is......well, 130 die every day. Is that from drive by virus???

wtf does this have to do with Covid19? What do you mean "The neighborhood is ......well, 130 die every day". From what? "Is that from drive by virus???" Take your testicles out of your purse and own it...

pS
Old 05-19-2020, 11:21 PM   #19
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Paul, you still hiding in the basement? Come on out it will be ok

http://classracer.com/classforum/sho...221#post613221
Old 05-19-2020, 11:27 PM   #20
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
wtf does this have to do with Covid19? What do you mean "The neighborhood is ......well, 130 die every day". From what? "Is that from drive by virus???" Take your testicles out of your purse and own it...

pS
Sounds like your the one with the testicles problem, pull them out and grow some, live free or be a puppet for the brain dead demos