HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-26-2021, 12:13 AM   #31
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lodi jr View Post
Please watch the undercover video about the Murphy campaign everybody in New jersey needs to see it, just released tonight
If komrade murphy gets re-elected look out, his vengence will be interesting. John Kissel
John Kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:17 AM   #32
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lodi jr View Post
Please watch the undercover video about the Murphy campaign everybody in New jersey needs to see it, just released tonight
All too typical politician. Lie during the campaign and bend you over if elected...johnny mccain, fjb, the list is endless. Term limits and and a truly independent justice system are required to have any hope of ending this unbelievable mess.
Old 10-26-2021, 08:38 AM   #33
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
What do you suppose will happen to drag racing if/when diesel fuel hits $6-$8? You going to load up and head to a race 300-1000 miles away?

fjb was rambling on the other day about high speed rail. Maybe they will allocate some of the $3 trillion so called infrastructure stimulus to reclaim the old railroad beds that are now bike pathes. I'm sure the chinese will "sell" their technology. May even be able to come up with a solar powered unit so as not to further global warming emissions from coal plants.

Btw: How is that high-speed rail project coming in California? I believe it was running from No Where to L.A.

And the entire WORLD is going after this stuff. Cars, trucks, buses, taxi cabs, delivery services... Millions upon million of jobs ...In a few years, we will be having a different conversation .. If we are all still alive..

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 10-26-2021 at 08:44 AM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 10-26-2021, 08:54 AM   #34
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
All too typical politician. Lie during the campaign and bend you over if elected...johnny mccain, fjb, the list is endless. Term limits and and a truly independent justice system are required to have any hope of ending this unbelievable mess.
You forgot trump, pence, mc arthy, iowa king,
etc.....
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:55 AM   #35
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
No Eddie, that answer doesn’t cut it. No TRUCKS because the Jack azzes in Communist California LEGISLATED older trucks out of business. GD IDIOTS …..
Law passed in 2020 doesn’t go into effect 2023. At that time it will effect trucks built prior to 2004. If a trucker averages 120k miles per year this would put the total miles at 2.4 million miles. Until Iowa becomes the 5th largest economy in the world and you start paying taxes here and own property you don’t have a say on what we do here.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 10:17 AM   #36
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

My son has a Tesla. I've spoke of it before on here. He keeps me in the loop, as I have no interest in a electric vehicle and I certainly am not doing any research myself.. But I don't stick my head in the sand or cover my ears.. Yesterday he shared this. It's coming... We can't stop it. He says the day will come when they can drive almost the entire way across america on a single charge ... I find that wishful thinking, but when I hear of stories like this one... makes me wonder ..

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/t...age-panasonic/
Old 10-26-2021, 10:47 AM   #37
Randy Wells

Liked 989 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Law passed in 2020 doesn’t go into effect 2023. At that time it will effect trucks built prior to 2004. If a trucker averages 120k miles per year this would put the total miles at 2.4 million miles. Until Iowa becomes the 5th largest economy in the world and you start paying taxes here and own property you don’t have a say on what we do here.
I can see why California is the 5th largest economy in the world, with all that slave labor you have there. I am not talking about illegals, I am talking about all the green card holders, Engineers from Pakistan. India, China. These people are worked like slaves for substandard wages. I have seen it first hand at the Worley/Parsons office in Arcadia.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 10-26-2021, 10:52 AM   #38
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
My son has a Tesla. I've spoke of it before on here. He keeps me in the loop, as I have no interest in a electric vehicle and I certainly am not doing any research myself.. But I don't stick my head in the sand or cover my ears.. Yesterday he shared this. It's coming... We can't stop it. He says the day will come when they can drive almost the entire way across america on a single charge ... I find that wishful thinking, but when I hear of stories like this one... makes me wonder ..

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/t...age-panasonic/

Daughter got her Tesla last year, extremely happy with her $20 a month increase in electric bill by charging at home via her 220v dryer outlet. GM just bought the mineral rights to the Salton Sea and the lithium it contains.

Last edited by Eddies66; 10-26-2021 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:07 AM   #39
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I can see why California is the 5th largest economy in the world, with all that slave labor you have there. I am not talking about illegals, I am talking about all the green card holders, Engineers from Pakistan. India, China. These people are worked like slaves for substandard wages. I have seen it first hand at the Worley/Parsons office in Arcadia.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
You are out of your swim lane, your knowledge of labor law compliance is seriously lacking. My wife is a retired Deputy Labor Commissioner and our company enforces CA labor law regulations via DLSE. So far this year we have recovered over a million dollars wages owed to workers in this state. So go peddle BS somewhere else. CA has some of the toughest labor laws in the country, And with regards to foreign education, especially in engineering, if they are not ABET certified they are not going to be negotiating top dollar.

Last edited by Eddies66; 10-26-2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:13 AM   #40
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Iowa feeds your dumb a**. California at one time was a very productive agriculture state. Water was taken from farmers to keep your heated swimming pool full. There is probably a boat load or two of chow mien anchored off your coast...enjoy it if you ever get it ashore. Billions of federal $ go to subside California...THAT IS MY MONEY IDIOT!