HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-22-2024, 09:19 PM   #1
Alvie

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default 1999 Performax 50 Ft. Trailer With Living Quarters & Lift

The trailer is a 1999 Performax 50 ft. With lift & living quarters. Extremely rare set up. My understanding is it used to be Keith Mawhee’s at one time. It recently came back from Outback Customs in OKC that updated the trailer. They do the custom work for Elite Trailer across the street. It has a full living quarters with queen bed, shower, toilet, luncheon booth, central heat and air, small refridgerator, microwave, stereo system, new tvs, co2 monitor, ceiling fans, multiple light settings for dimming lights, etc.
The working side of the trailer has a lift & the front cabinets have d-rings as well on them where I understand a light car/golf cart can be hauled on top of them (odd). I understand it has hauled three cars before. It also has a stereo system, air conditioning, a large Speed Air compressor with lines run throughout including a hose reel, built in custom tool box, new tv monitors, full pro awning that fits in the cabinets, Onan 10,000 watt commercial quiet diesel generator with roughly 7,000 hours (runs great-just serviced), inverter, diesel tank with guage, 4000 pound Super Winch, air outside trailer, spare tire and wheel, 17.5 Alcoa wheels with heavy good tires (new cap & lug covers coming for the one wheel). Also has winch for the rear door, all new batteries (3), hydraulic jack, etc. added air & electric brake ability. Could go on & on about this trailer. I have only seen one similar to this one with less options & priced well above this one. $65,000 firm. 405-818-7778. Open to trades as well. Please go to Racingjunk.com for pics… Listing Number: 184513123

Last edited by Alvie; 02-25-2024 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Price reduction $60,000.00 Firm
Alvie is offline   Reply With Quote