HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-24-2016, 03:19 PM   #111
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone changed their mind about AA/SA index?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Teuton View Post
A good friend of mine once told me..You know Joey, you can't argue with an idiot.. Man every time do those words hold up!

Sorry I chimed in. If anyone would like to pics of the hood that was approved by NHRA aka"Not Jeff" then questioned then re-approved by NHRA aka "Not Jeff" on a factory car for the pink car please let me know. I can get as many as needed.

When you don't get what you want you start complaining about something else..
You don't have to go to all the fuss about sending out pictures of your Mom's car. Just post the VIN# for the car and that should take care of this hood issue.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:24 PM   #112
Brett C
VIP Member

Liked 846 Times in 193 Posts

Must be the heat getting to everyone!
Brett C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #113
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
You don't have to go to all the fuss about sending out pictures of your Mom's car. Just post the VIN# for the car and that should take care of this hood issue.
Actually Bruce that was ment for everyone but yourself. That's for your suggestion thought. Besides it was already cleared up by people who are important.
Old 06-24-2016, 04:50 PM   #114
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
Actually Bruce that was ment for everyone but yourself. That's for your suggestion thought. Besides it was already cleared up by people who are important.
OH, I never claimed to be important but this issue is still very much alive. Scared to produce the VIN are you? Dodge dealers say that would conclusively prove your point. Seems like an easy way to show everyone that you're not out here running a game on everyone. And we know you would never do that. You have way too much integrity for that.
Old 06-24-2016, 04:53 PM   #115
Jeff Teuton
VIP Member

Liked 326 Times in 50 Posts

Anybody know how to run a poll? Over my grade level. I would like anyone who sees this that has run either AA/S or AA/SA or can run in either of those classes to post or respond with their Comp number, year-model-combo, or other info and most importantly would they like the index to stay at 10.60 or move to 10.80 and their name. And remember the Chuck Rayburn Rule applies; If you ain't got one you also ain't got no vote.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:19 PM   #116
M Brand 505B

Liked 30 Times in 9 Posts

Off topic, but I was in tech with Mr. Teuton when they started giving him crap about his hood. I believe he pulled out a dealer magazine showing it was offered. There was even a production car is in the pits with the same hood as it came from the factory as an option when ordering. I do not have a dog in this fight but I've raced from the west to east coast and believe the index for AA needs to be adjusted + 2 tenths. There is no way anyone can qualify at Indy without doing it, unless they get lucky.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:20 PM   #117
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
OH, I never claimed to be important but this issue is still very much alive. Scared to produce the VIN are you? Dodge dealers say that would conclusively prove your point. Seems like an easy way to show everyone that you're not out here running a game on everyone. And we know you would never do that. You have way too much integrity for that.
Bruce I believe everyone already knows the vin on my mothers car is the year of a 2010 which has never been denied..with that being said I also believe everyone also knows NHRA has approved the hood to be ran on the production version to be claimed as a 2013. The hood came on a production car as was deemed legal by the powers at bay(the ones you have sued in the pass). I do believe that everyone out there knows no one is running a "game" on anyone! Again you cried about something and couldn't get it so now you are crying about something else. It's like the never ending gobstopper Willy Wanker produced except it's the never ending cry baby that Bruce Nolan produced. Smh
Old 06-24-2016, 05:30 PM   #118
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
Bruce I believe everyone already knows the vin on my mothers car is the year of a 2010 which has never been denied..with that being said I also believe everyone also knows NHRA has approved the hood to be ran on the production version to be claimed as a 2013. The hood came on a production car as was deemed legal by the powers at bay(the ones you have sued in the pass). I do believe that everyone out there knows no one is running a "game" on anyone! Again you cried about something and couldn't get it so now you are crying about something else. It's like the never ending gobstopper Willy Wanker produced except it's the never ending cry baby that Bruce Nolan produced. Smh
Insults are not going to get you out of this one. So you guys either pulled a slick one like many people have said or you're legit. From what you have written above, it sounds like you are saying the hood was on a production car but not the SRT. Is that correct? I have another idea. Just use the VIN from your mom's car if it is identical to the pink car in every way. That may help. And in case you haven't figured it out by now - it is every racers business to know if you guys are running a game out here.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:51 PM   #119
Joseph Teuton

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No insult, merely comparing two candies! Ones a jawbreaker and ones a sour gum.. Take it as you please.

The hood is in the MOPAR production parts book! I'm sorry what other info is needed? The hood on my mother car is the exact hood that's available through mopar performance. You know this and I know this. Just as we know year to year options change on every vehicle produced.

Bruce if you took as much time proving your point infront of NHRA officials instead of insulting(making accusation) and twisting things on this forum you might get somewhere. Enjoy getting your rocks off on a forum.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:19 PM   #120
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Quote:
No insult, merely comparing two candies! Ones a jawbreaker and ones a sour gum.. Take it as you please.

The hood is in the MOPAR production parts book! I'm sorry what other info is needed? The hood on my mother car is the exact hood that's available through mopar performance. You know this and I know this. Just as we know year to year options change on every vehicle produced.

Bruce if you took as much time proving your point infront of NHRA officials instead of insulting(making accusation) and twisting things on this forum you might get somewhere. Enjoy getting your rocks off on a forum.
Very simple thing: Just give us a VIN for the 2013 that has the same equipment that the pink car does. How hard can that be? You guys are the Mopar kings. All the hood stuff goes away when you do. Otherwise, well, not so much. And BTW, I have never sued nhra unlike someone else we know.