Liked 43 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Al Provoast RIP

https://www.bureshfuneralhomes.com/o...-roy-provoast/
Bunkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:32 PM   #32
Charley Downing

Liked 625 Times in 86 Posts

Connie (Al and Bev’s daughter)asked if I would post this on here for her.

It is with a broken heart that I am sharing with all of you that my father, my dad and my daddy went to heaven yesterday to be with his loved ones that passed before him. I know my brother, my boys and his parents were there to welcome him plus many others that's hearts my dad had touched through his 87+ years of life.
It took me all of yesterday and half of today to make all of the calls to family and friends. I had many family members and friends helping me. I know there were not many states that we did not call. My parents made friends all over this country wherever they went. Those of you that had the pleasure to know my dad know he never met a stranger. He would walk up and start a conversation with someone he had never met. By the time they parted they would have dads life story and he would have their phone number.
No one is going to miss this great man any more than me. As I sat there holding his hand yesterday, I thought of the many times he reached for and held my hand while we walked around the races, or walking out onto the frozen lake to ice fish. He always took me to the gas station or the parts store holding my hand. Wherever we went. I remember our father daughter dances, him holding my hand as we walked out onto the dance floor. He was my King and I was his princess. He always called me his lol princess or sis. I will dearly miss hearing those words escaping from his lips. I have absolutely no doubt this great man adored me.
I miss you so much already daddy, how am I going to live the rest of my life without you?
Fly high daddy, please watch over me and hopefully I can continue to make you proud.
Your daughter always. ❤❤❤
Love you forever, 💋💋💋
Connie (sis) 💔💔💔
Old 04-25-2020, 09:08 AM   #33
John W. 1711

Liked 298 Times in 93 Posts

I never met him, but, I followed his career for years. I heard he was a great guy. He will be missed.
John W. 1711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 07:04 PM   #34
MEXJOE

Liked 151 Times in 48 Posts

Al had a huge impact on my Stock Eliminator racing experience.
He was a great man. I will always remember him and all the times he helped me out, things we shared on Oldsmobile engines, stockers and life. Thank You!
Al you were one of the finest people I have ever known!
Godspeed my friend.
Love to Bev and family, take care.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #35
ss125h

Liked 81 Times in 29 Posts

To BEV, & family, so very sorry to hear, of his passing, he was a gentlemen & a friend, may GOD bless . Glen H 1257
ss125h is offline   Reply With Quote