HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-14-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
EricArrow

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Richmond Divisional and Racers for Rescues

Well it's that time of year. Racers for Rescues will be heading down to Richmond for the Div 1 IHRA event on Friday April 25th . Our plan is to try to collect as much dog food and blankets as we can ,both at the track and in the ten days before we leave to race. So who will receive the donation from our racer friends? Bully Rescue and Advocacy Group in Richmond will enjoy the spoils of all the racers good will. Now if you are in the Pittsburgh area and would like to donate p...lease feel free to contact me and I will gladly pick it up. Or if you would like you can come over for a beer at 1815 Village Rd in Glenshaw 15116 with your donation. Currently they have quite a few puppies so puppy food is welcome also. Grain free is preferred but all will be accepted. So....if you have a old blanket from aunt Thelma or two..that you want to make disappear now would be a great time to do it. Racers, I will be collecting all weekend at Richmond so please put us on your list of things to throw in the trailer. Please remember that if the race is called for weather before hand we will not be going..BUT all collections will go to a rescue in Maryland for the June race and we will collect again for Richmond . Thanks in advance for your kindness folks...a little goes a long way for small rescues
https://www.facebook.com/BRAGrescue?ref=ts&fref=ts