Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-15-2021, 01:00 PM   #11
MadFab_cody

Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Best day at the US Nats for S/SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSHemi364 View Post
Now that's just nice, put NHRA out of business so we can do what with our race cars?
Race NMCA? I don't think so. There is nowhere, and I mean nowhere that you can race at this level. WISE UP!
Im assuming you havent been to a nmca race lately? i agree with you without a doubt that nhra does not need close its doors, but i do think a solid restructuring in its upper management is needed. Its very obvious when you show up to an event, like nmca, and notice that you are the show as to where your just a "part" of the show. nhra has a difficult time adjusting to change other than just throw more "nitro" into the mix. for example just look how they managed that catastrophe they called nhra "unleashed". Rather than try to make the proper changes they just dropped it all together while Duck pulls more views for his sweet 16 in one night than nhra gets for a season. hell, even his races youre treated like gold.
MadFab_cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 06:58 PM   #12
MoJo Risen

Liked 66 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Best day at the US Nats for S/SS

No doubt NCMA races are better to attend as a spectator and much better as a racer to attend.

Some never learn or some genius may say "wise up".

Last edited by MoJo Risen; 07-16-2021 at 07:00 PM.
MoJo Risen is offline   Reply With Quote