HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thank you, Rob Keister!!!!!

On behalf of all the races that attended the .90 Nationals I would like to thank Rob Keister for a weekend we will never forget. From the bittersweet win by George Donhauser on Saturday (not a dry eye on the starting line, me included) to the "zero to hero" win from Amanda Boicesco on Sunday, this weekend was filled with it all. And if you didn't show SHAME ON YOU!!!! FIND A WAY TO RACE THIS RACE NEXT YEAR!!!!
I only won ONE ROUND all weekend (although it was the best race of my LIFE) and I still had so much fun with great friends and having the perfect balance of getting to race and getting to enjoy time with my racing family.
Rob, I don't care where this race is next year. I would gladly come back to Numidia, I would drive anywhere to attend this race and any of your races. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Thank you, Rob Keister!!!!!

Well said Kelly. Unfortunately I had to work on Saturday. Great job by Rob hopefully we can attend next yr. Congratulations to all the winners.

Ken and Debbie
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,740 Times in 551 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTHottie1236 View Post
On behalf of all the races that attended the .90 Nationals I would like to thank Rob Keister for a weekend we will never forget. From the bittersweet win by George Donhauser on Saturday (not a dry eye on the starting line, me included) to the "zero to hero" win from Amanda Boicesco on Sunday, this weekend was filled with it all. And if you didn't show SHAME ON YOU!!!! FIND A WAY TO RACE THIS RACE NEXT YEAR!!!!
I only won ONE ROUND all weekend (although it was the best race of my LIFE) and I still had so much fun with great friends and having the perfect balance of getting to race and getting to enjoy time with my racing family.
Rob, I don't care where this race is next year. I would gladly come back to Numidia, I would drive anywhere to attend this race and any of your races. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
well said Kelly! it is the best race of the year. thanks Rob.
p.s. did you have a perfect package for your round win?
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith 944 View Post
well said Kelly! it is the best race of the year. thanks Rob.
p.s. did you have a perfect package for your round win?
Yes I did, my first one in 21 seasons of driving. It even took me a minute to realize it since the race was a "friendly" battle between me and my fiance's team. I was just happy to see that winlight on after two days of not seeing it :P

Btw, thanks again for the golf cart tow.
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #5
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,740 Times in 551 Posts

frame that ticket! good job!
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
Tom DePascale

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: Thank you, Rob Keister!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTHottie1236 View Post
I agree ,Rob did a great job again if I could pre enter for next year I would!!! Great race to attend !! Had great time 3 races in 3 days free test & tune !! I will be a sponsor again next year hopefully schedule will allowore people to support this event!! PS the FREE barbaque was fantastic also...
Tom DePascale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
JimmyStack149K

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Thank you, Rob Keister!!!!!

I second all of the above!!!! Rob you did a great job organizing this race. You should be proud of yourself for what you have been doing for both the .90 nationals and the MASSA and MASCA series. I can only imagine how difficult it is to deal with all that. Even though I was unable to race on sat in the .90 nationals I still had a great time watching everyone race. Anyone who was unable to make it this year has to put it on their schedule for next year. It's a well run event with big money attached. Not to mention the give aways, Derek Clark won a $800 hood scoop. Which is awesome. Also, thank you to the numidia staff for having a good track to race on. Like I said i did not run on sat, but i did run on sunday and i felt the track was great and had no problems. So thanks again Rob keep up the great work and dont get discouraged because I hope to be a part of it all next year, where ever the race may be.
JimmyStack149K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #8
GaryGoFast

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Talking Re: Thank you, Rob Keister!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^What they all said was spot on, great time, good people. Nothing like going to a Racers Race, great job Rob and friends.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #9
KEVIN T

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Thank you, Rob Keister!!!!!

I have to agree with all that has been said. It was a well run race. Rob you did a great job, everything went very smooth. Next year I will have to bring a spare battery, with all the runs made I couldn't keep it fully charged. Can't wait till next year.

Kevin Tiedemann
SST 145T
KEVIN T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:22 AM   #10
HolcombS/G155G

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks you Rob for your hard work and efforts! Although I was unable to drive (work injury) my s/c car was run by my friend Patrick. I had a great time and am already looking forward to next yrs event. I'm gonna work on trying to figure out a way to bring both my cars somehow. If you missed the event this yr be sure ot to miss next yrs. Its a great time
HolcombS/G155G is offline   Reply With Quote