HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 02:22 PM   #1
JP1738

Liked 260 Times in 85 Posts
Default Digital Delay>anything else

I use an old Digital Delay Mega 400 and it's the absolute best. I've never used the pro cubes of the world or any other bullcrap timers on my car, but I cannot imagine they are any better.

They are simple, versatile, user friendly, reliable, and best of all, there customer service is top notch.

I called DD today to ask them about an issue I was facing with an unbelievably convoluted wiring/component issue I was having. I am trying to make the tap down button a dual purpose momentary switch that would work as both my bump down and nitrous purge. Guy on the other end was incredibly patient and helpful as I explained exactly what I was trying to do and the issue I faced. He made a simple suggestion after a 15 minute conversation that will completely solve my issue which was very nice considering my FUBAR race car and my issue had nothing to do with his box. Great product, better people. Digital Delay TTF.
#2827 N/SA 1980 Malibu SW 2S 305/180
#2827 S/ST 1978 Mazda RX7 w/ 383 sbc/glide
JP1738 is offline   Reply With Quote