HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
BIZMANRACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default need a starting point

i plan on coming back to super street racing in divison 1. it will be my first time back since my oct of 2004 dual front tire blow out. the car is the same ,more than a few things are different.

it is now a big tire car, the fuel is now methnaal, and the stop is now a co2. the car is lighter by 200 lbs and it now goes 9.6 at 138.

back in the race gas, small tire days, with an under the carb stop on it. i had the stop come on about .30 secs after the launch because of the small wheelie and the car shifted on rpm at 7200.

now as a fan i have noticed that it looks like the stop comes on right at the hit. is that the case for most users? what about shifgting on rpm? i've heard that alot of the faster cars shift on time. would that be a good idea for me? if so how much time? and what rpm do you have on your stop?

thanks

Carlos Mendes
BIZMANRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #2
BIZMANRACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: need a starting point

CAN'T I GET A LITTLE LOVE HERE.

a few looks but no words. has the sport of drag racing drifted to secret stuff. i could figure it out myself but with fuel at 4 dollars a gallon and my pay being the same, i would of liked to get ahead of the 8-ball.

but, if it is the wrong question i'm sorry, and ask for forgiveness. i just figured this was something i could get some support on.

Carlos Mendes
BIZMANRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
crewchiefpro

Default Re: need a starting point

If you can run 9.60s then I would try the number 1 timer at .300 and the number 2 timer at 2.00 seconds with a throttle stop RPM of 4000. If this is too fast then pull number 1 back to .100