HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
drg-racr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Doug Nash parts, Lakewood bell with window, Mcleod Hyd TOB

Please call me at 563-343-7680 if you are interested or email me at dragracr@gmail. com
I'm selling off all of my Doug Nash parts and the gears and MW Yoke are first to go. Other than the 30 tooth ms gear the gears have no visable damage, cracks etc. Most pro rings may be usable and some you may want to have reproshifted. Please look at pics and request better ones if you need a better look.
#1 39 tooth ms and 17 tooth cs (meant to be mated to 39 ms #55917)
#2 39 tooth ms and 16 tooth cs
#3 34 tooth ms(fresh pro shift) and 22 tooth cs
#4 two 34 tooth ms and one 22 tooth cs
#5 30 tooth ms(has a couple of teeth munched in a bit on top of teeth-look at pics) and 26 tooth cs
#6 29 tooth ms basically fresh pro shift and 27 tooth cs- basically new REM polished aftermarket. Only a handful of passes on this set.
#7 27 tooth ms-nice gear but needs reproshifted(pro ring weld cracked) and 29 tooth cs
#8 and #9 32 tooth cs(5th gear) and 24 tooth input gears(need reproshifted)
#10 23 tooth input gear(pro ring looks to have more life left)
Also pictured is a 22 tooth rev idler gear
Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes...

Prices below included shipping

All cluster gears are $80
All mainshaft gears are $100 (except those listed below)
#2 and #6 ms gears are $125
#5 ms $25
22 tooth rev idler $45
Mark Williams billet yoke #39002E 30 spline $125

Lakewood custom SFI bellhousing with window. Pulled from a SBC in a 68 Camaro with a G-Force 5 speed. Purchased new in 2006. Part number 17021, please look at chart below. Was set up for a hydraulic TOB and has a small hole at 9 o'clock for the hyd. lines to come through. I also have the Mcleod Hyd TOB for sale. Has no fork hole/ball stud but Lakewood said they could add them no problem. Hole in bottom is a factory installed "dust" hole as they call it. Comes with block saver and all the bolts. block saver has a support added on the top of it that was bolted to the roll cage. Please look at pics and ask any questions you have. 575.00 plus shipping. These start at 1000.00 new from Lakewood. Please email dragracr@gmail.com

Mcleod Bolt on Hydraulic throw out bearing part #1308. Was removed in working condition from a G-Force GF5R 5 speed transmission. Fits G-Force GF5R, Doug Nash 5 speed and Richmond 5 and 6 speeds. Replaces front bearing retainer. Also have bell housing used with this listed for sale. Original paperwork/setup instructions included. New 360.00 asking 150.00 shipped to continental US.

Last edited by drg-racr; 10-18-2011 at 09:01 PM. Reason: changed thread subscription
drg-racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
drg-racr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Doug Nash parts, Lakewood bell with window, Mcleod Hyd T

More gear pics..

Old 11-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
drg-racr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Doug Nash parts, Lakewood bell with window, Mcleod Hyd T

Update..the yoke and following gears have been sold. I'm accepting offers on any of the remaining gears. I also have a nice race box tailhousing, mainshaft, cluster shaft, bearing retainer and some misc small parts for sale..please email with questions. dragracr@gmail.com

Line 6.. 29 tooth ms and 27 tooth cs-
Line 7.. 27 tooth ms and 29 tooth cs
Line two-39 tooth ms & 16 tooth cs gears
Line four-(1)34 tooth ms & 22 tooth cs gears
Line nine-24 tooth ip gear.
Line ten-23 tooth ip gear.
22 tooth reverse idler gear.
MW Billet Yoke.

Last edited by drg-racr; 12-13-2011 at 07:40 AM. Reason: some parts sold