HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
63corvette

Liked 281 Times in 88 Posts
Default NHRA New Credentials Program for 2015 ????

I entered the Pomona Winter Nationals yesterday.
Today I get an email listed below.
Strange....
Anyone else get this?
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX

eventorder@nhra.com
To me Dec 3 at 1:45 PM
CREDENTIALS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY ON THE FIRST DAY OF COMPETITION. ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE NHRA VIP CREDENTIAL TRAILER.
Please follow the following steps to redeem/purchase credentials for the upcoming NHRA National Event.
1. Click Here to access the website to redeem/purchase credentials.
2. Your web browser will open and you will need to enter the "Driver Promo" code and "Driver Password"
a. Driver Promo Code:XXXXXX
b. Driver Password: XXXXXXXX
3. To redeem the credentials that come with your paid entry you will need to enter a value in the "Credentials with Paid Entry" box. The amount of credentials you're entitled to with your paid entry is predetermined with the "Driver Promo Code" provided. To purchase additional credentials you will need to enter the quantity in the "Crew Credentials" box, note your are limited to 12 crew credentials at the $85 each.
4. After selecting the required amount of credentials, select the "Add to Cart" button.
5. A new page will open where you can review the amount of credentials ordered. If you need to redeem/purchase additional credentials select "Continue Shopping" if not, select "Checkout"
6. If your accessing the credential site for the first time you need to select "Register Now" located in the box titled "New Online Customer"
7. Please complete the form with the required information and select "Next Step"
8. Confirm the information is correct, if so select "Yes"
9. Enter Card Verification Number, agree to terms and conditions and select "Submit Payment"
10. You will receive two emails. One will contain an attachment with your credentials and the other will be your confirmation email.
11. We encourage you to print all credentials and confirmation email.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the NHRA Competition Department via telephone at (626) 250 - 2271 or (816) 795-8055.
Thank you for your support of NHRA Championship Drag Racing
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
voltdr

Liked 87 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: NHRA New Credentials Program for 2015 ????

This seems like the normal pre-event reminder. Just usually don't get it until just before the race.
Dan
voltdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #3
63corvette

Liked 281 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltdr View Post
This seems like the normal pre-event reminder. Just usually don't get it until just before the race.
Dan
Never had a Promotion Code or Login to print credentials in the past.
The login was a new login number they gave me with no relation to any of my other login numbers.
I just X ed out the real one they sent me to post it on the forum.
I just found it strange for the change this year with all the hoops to jump through with codes and strange login numbers to get your credentials. Nothing like that in the past.
In the past you just logged in with your regular NHRA login and printed your credentials.
Always something new I guess.
My 2 Cents
Rick Cates
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
Adub464Q

Liked 372 Times in 73 Posts

I believe they changed companies for the tickets.

I.e. ExtremeTix is no longer the ticketing company. They bought a program to do the tickets instead now.

That may be the difference.
Adub464Q is offline   Reply With Quote