HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds

Old 09-21-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
jamie2370

Liked 236 Times in 89 Posts
Default 10066015 TPI lower intake

I goofed. I found a what I think is a new, never run, complete TPI assy. Then I realized the lower is 10066013(corvette) I need a 10066015 for a Camaro. Didn't think there was really a difference but the guide shows only the 015 for my combo. So if anybody has an 015 and needs an 013 I would love to swap with you. This thing is "new" untouched intake. May also buy one from you, either a "core" or race ready one. I just need the lower. I can text you some pics of mine if interested
jamie2370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:28 PM   #2
cmracing

Liked 62 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: 10066015 TPI lower intake

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie2370 View Post
I goofed. I found a what I think is a new, never run, complete TPI assy. Then I realized the lower is 10066013(corvette) I need a 10066015 for a Camaro. Didn't think there was really a difference but the guide shows only the 015 for my combo. So if anybody has an 015 and needs an 013 I would love to swap with you. This thing is "new" untouched intake. May also buy one from you, either a "core" or race ready one. I just need the lower. I can text you some pics of mine if interested
Are you serious? They actually look at the # on that intake? If I remember correctly, the only difference between the two is the EGR. On the 'Vette there was an external tube to bring the exhaust gasses off the shorty headers since the aluminum heads didn't have the passages in them that the iron heads had on the F-Bodies.

Oh, and I think they came in a different finish, like the runners did.

Anyway, I used to have spares sitting around here but got tired of looking at all the junk. I bet you can find the stuff on EBAY though. The last Stocker I used the 'Vette fuel rails since the car was plumbed on the passenger side already for the fuel lines.
cmracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:42 PM   #3
jamie2370

Liked 236 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: 10066015 TPI lower intake

I found a racer that runs the corvette combo and has a few Camaro intakes. So we are going to get together on that. I had 6an fittings welded on all 4 ends of my rails and the crossover ports welded closed. So I can run the inlet and return a couple different ways.
jamie2370 is offline   Reply With Quote