HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2015, 08:43 AM   #1
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,212 Times in 249 Posts
Exclamation A/Stick, A/SA Challenge at Indy is ON!

Hi Racers! In keeping with the tradition, we have a special add on to the Indy class runs for A Stick and. A/SA!

This is a grass roots program that just makes winning class at Indy just a bit sweeter! Of course, in A/Stick there is also the coveted traveling trophy that the winner must defend or challenge. If the winner from last year concedes, then they present to the next champion.

Last year, Rich Rincke won it with his COPO. Since the new cars are not eligible, he can compete with a car in A/Stick, or he can present to the new champion.

Jeff Teuton, the best host south of the Mason Dixon and possibly the country is once again going to host a party on Friday as usual.

This would not be possible if not for Ken Miele and ClassRacer.com! That is where it all starts. Then, you the racers and fans.

I depend on grass roots support and I have had tremendous support here! Ken is generous with the coverage and allowing me to tell the racing community who is supporting us. We make this a really fun deal. Lee Norton of RacerTees fame is presently working on another cool design for shirts as well!

I need your help! If you are interested in supporting this Challenge, please let me know. You can contact me via message, e mail at jimschaechter@earthlink.net or post here. My cell is 563-505-0293.

Thanks to all that have made this such a fun add on to the biggest race of the year, INDY!

Jim Schaechter