HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 03-31-2020, 08:46 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Update on 2020 Schedule

For those of you who have been asking about the first event of the season and if it’s still on for May 16th & 17th. We‘re still taking things day by day with updates about the virus and it’s spread, guidelines from the local state officials in that area and Sarah from Maple Grove has been filling me in with updates on things at the track and how they are dealing with it. We’re still 47 days away from this event happening and a lot can change In that time. Our racers, crew members and fans are #1 in our books and will not jeopardize anyone’s health to put an event on and risk someone getting sick so we can go racing. We already know that the season finale that was to be held on Sept 12th & 13th at Cecil County will have to be adjusted & moved due to the rescheduling of the National Event at Maple Grove on the same weekend. We are currently working with a few tracks to find a suitable date & location to put the finale at. We are also awaiting word from Division 1 for any schedule changes or additions to their schedule that may impact one of our events but, I know Dave is working hard on any adjustments and he will be updating everyone shortly as far as their plan.

So as of right now we are business as normal with the .90 season kicking off with Back to Back weekends at Maple Grove (.90 series on May 16-17 & Lucas Oil event May 22-24th) but, let it be known as we get closer to the event we will monitor what is going on around us in the world. The latest a decision will be made if this event is a go or not will be MAY 6TH, so that gives everyone 10 days to plan and cancel hotel rooms if needed. We may also be working on a Test & Tune for the Friday the 15th in the morning (10-4) for those interested run by the track, as we get closer and I get a price per person I will let you all know. I know this might be the first action anyone has seen on the track for the season, so this would be the chance to test new combos and get some data.

Well In the meantime keep enjoying the throwbacks of videos on our Facebook site and any updates in the future we will be letting everyone know ASAP so you can adjust your schedule.

Stay Safe, Stay Home, Wash Your Hands and hope to see you all on May 16th to kick off the 2020 season! - Rob Keister - 856-332-2851 or Rekeister@aol.com

Last edited by BKSG1198; 03-31-2020 at 09:24 AM.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked