HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Nostalgia Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #1
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Looking for previous owners

HELP PLEASE! Having a problem getting atachment photo on the site.Have a Dart that I'm trying to get some history on and would like to put a photo up to help with the investigation.
jackarnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #2
MikeMoller

Liked 244 Times in 74 Posts
Default Re: Looking for previous owners

You may have to adjust the size. When you go to post, click on the 'manage attachments' and at the bottom it lists the types of files and sizes you can post/attach. You can check the file you are posting by checking it's 'properties' and if it is to large you will have to find a way to modify it's size etc. Hope that helps.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:28 PM   #3
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemoller View Post
you may have to adjust the size. When you go to post, click on the 'manage attachments' and at the bottom it lists the types of files and sizes you can post/attach. You can check the file you are posting by checking it's 'properties' and if it is to large you will have to find a way to modify it's size etc. Hope that helps.
thank you, i'll give it a try.
Old 09-16-2015, 03:55 PM   #4
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts

Jack
There are several photo hosting websites you can post full size pics from. I use photobucket. Copy & paste from your computer to the host, then do the same back to here. They'll come through full size.

liteweight
Liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #5
Charlie A
VIP Member

Liked 87 Times in 63 Posts

That's a nice booty shot ! lol
Charlie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:02 PM   #6
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

additional info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liteweight View Post
Jack
There are several photo hosting websites you can post full size pics from. I use photobucket. Copy & paste from your computer to the host, then do the same back to here. They'll come through full size.

liteweight
The more I see of your car the more I like it. Thanks for the process, I will try it.

Last edited by jackarnew; 09-27-2015 at 06:08 PM. Reason: info
Old 09-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #7
Liteweight
VIP Member

here's one for you Jack. Not sure if you've seen this one b efore. I have a couple more of it too. Is this the car that the Carpinet Bros. currently own?

liteweight

Old 09-28-2015, 11:29 PM   #8
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
here's one for you Jack. Not sure if you've seen this one b efore. I have a couple more of it too. Is this the car that the Carpinet Bros. currently own?

liteweight

Yes that is the car I sold to them around 1973. Orignal Sox&Martin 68 NHRA #784 on rear windows. Boy wish I had not sold it as I'm now going to racing with N/SS Dart. Now that I think about it the Cuda would be worth too much money to be racing..
i'm again doing suspension work out of Dave Collette's shop. When I put the Cuda up for sale it was offered to him for purchase and he didn"t go for it. He and I have many times talked about that, and he sure wishes he took it., as much as I wish I never let it go.Race cars were not worth dirt then, some are good as gold now..Could you supply me with these pictures of my car as I have almost none .Be glad to cover cost of copies.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:38 PM   #9
jackarnew

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:

liteweight

Think this photo was taken at Maple Grove the day I set part of the A/MP record. Had to be around 1971 I think, as car repainted to run next year.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:39 AM   #10
Liteweight
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackarnew View Post
Yes that is the car I sold to them around 1973. Orignal Sox&Martin 68 NHRA #784 on rear windows. Boy wish I had not sold it as I'm now going to racing with N/SS Dart. Now that I think about it the Cuda would be worth too much money to be racing..
i'm again doing suspension work out of Dave Collette's shop. When I put the Cuda up for sale it was offered to him for purchase and he didn"t go for it. He and I have many times talked about that, and he sure wishes he took it., as much as I wish I never let it go.Race cars were not worth dirt then, some are good as gold now..Could you supply me with these pictures of my car as I have almost none .Be glad to cover cost of copies.
I don't have the actual pics Jack. Just what I've found on line over time & filed. You can copy these onto your computer then print them using color print photo quality paper.

liteweight