HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Competition

Old 09-13-2020, 07:16 PM   #1
Joe Shiver T/S SST

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Contingency Decals National Events and How to get Paid

Looking from feed back from guys who have raced at recent national events how contingency is working how to get paid and what decals to run. I haven't been to a national event in a number of years. I put the decals on my car from the products that I have bought in the last year but am not sure about the whole registration process and what I need to do before I attend the event. I will be running at the Gators September 25th. Also do they still have a trailer that has decals I am missing a few? Thanks in advance for the help on this.
Joe Shiver T/S SST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 09:43 AM   #2
Charlie Yannetti

Liked 179 Times in 77 Posts
Default Re: Contingency Decals National Events and How to get Paid

I would recommend checking on NHRA.com, or in the National Dragster, to see who actually pays.. make sure you have those parts, and stickers..

If you win, or runner up, the officials will hand you a contingency sheet, and go over your stickers as compared to the sheet.. just check them off accordingly..

NOW, with that being said, if you win, or runner up, be prepared to be questioned by the manufacturers, and have copies of receipts available..some companies are good with payouts, some not so much.. I didn't have some receipts, so sent photos, but it didn't fly..

As far as getting stickers, there are some trailers on the midway, if there is a midway, that may have stickers for multiple products.. you'll have to check that out..

Best of luck at The Gators...
Charlie Yannetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-14-2020, 06:31 PM   #3
Joe Shiver T/S SST

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Contingency Decals National Events and How to get Paid

Thanks for the update just wanted to make sure things hadn't changed.
Joe Shiver T/S SST is offline   Reply With Quote