HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing

Old 01-12-2021, 06:48 PM   #31
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,634 Times in 516 Posts
Default Re: What's Up With Jegs?

Yes happy day! I got my Jegs check in the mail but that was from our first divisional race I’m waiting on the next to last divisional race check now
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:49 AM   #32
Superstreet29

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Thanks Jegs! Got mine today
Superstreet29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #33
reknapp52

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

Looks like they got all caught up writing them at year-end (12/31).
reknapp52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 01-20-2021, 08:45 AM   #34
sst5167

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts

Apparently the check writer was busy on New Years Eve (they gotta get that tax write off!). I received all three of my checks in one envelope. Now my hang up is K&N......
sst5167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:06 AM   #35
Dewdlebug

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts

Received K&N "Air Filter" today for 3 races in 2020. Maybe we'll get lucky and get the K&N "oil filter' sticker money soon. All clear on Jegs. However just a heads up for all racers. At one of the races (D4), someone in the divisional staff team "double stapled" the top two corners of the two pages of the claim form. When this occurred it completely obscured the top line item on the 2nd page which was "logbook" (jegs). Of course since I did not see the claim line item (it was hidden) it wasn't checked off and conversely the item wasn't submitted to jegs for payment. At the beginning of 2020, I filled out a 'master contingency claim form' which is intended to be a default claim form. I've reached out to D. Kennedy and the DD with emails and phone calls hoping to resolve the issue but no response yet (which I'll reference my earlier post about have the professionalism to simply RESPOND).
Always take a picture of each page of the claim form (after signed by you and the tech insp). This has paid off several times over the years.

Last edited by Dewdlebug; 01-21-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Dewdlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:51 PM   #36
63corvette

Liked 279 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdlebug View Post
Received K&N "Air Filter" today for 3 races in 2020. Maybe we'll get lucky and get the K&N "oil filter' sticker money soon..
I did get a check for my last race of 2020 from K&N this week also for only the air filter.
In times past the air filter and oil filter contingency was combined in one check.
I do know K&N has a new team doing contingency as I sent an email to the person I had always dealt with and he informed me of that and forwarded me on to the new team.
I wonder now if that new group is looking at the top of the contingency form where the air filter is listed (at least on my sheet) and not looking below for the oil filter and is missing one of the claims.
Why would they write 2 separate checks? Each check written costs K&N extra in several ways.
In years past K&N was one of the first to pay like Jeg's was and something changed at both sponsors.
I guess we wait and see what happens.
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 11:24 PM   #37
Mbodnar

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

I also received my three checks from Jegs, seems like everyone got them at the same time. Also for K&N said they were very behind due to COVID, the checks rolled in from them a week or two ago.