HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Northeast Super Street Association

Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
SST159

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default NESSA 2009 Season Champ is crowned

As our 2009 season comes to a close, our 2009 champ is crowned. Congratulations to Grant Nichols for taking the well earned 2009 NESSA Championship, Paul Valente for second place, Dave Steltz for third, and Jerry Pierce rounding out fourth.
I want to thank everyone who supported our NESSA program this season and hope to see old and new faces next season. I also want to thank all who pitched in to help us out during the season with a special thanks to Joe Vitetta for handling the ladders at each event and Lori Butler for the many trips to the tower for the ladder up dates. A special thanks to Lebanon Valley Dragway and the entire staff for hosting our events. We are all excited to see our program grow each year. This season has proven so by our increasing car count at each event with both member and non member racers.
Please continue to check our website for updates and future plans www.nessaracing.com.
See everyone next season.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
Mick Smallridge

Liked 22 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: NESSA 2009 Season Champ is crowned

Just wanted to say Great Job ! to everyone involved with the NESSA Series and also Congratulations to Grant on another well deserved Championship. I really enjoyed racing in your series back in the day with my " Old Omni " in fact, the old girls last win came at one of your events before we retired her. Keep up the great work, it takes alot of commitment to successfully coordinate a series and you all have done a great job accomplishing that.

Mick Smallridge
Mick Smallridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
SST159

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: NESSA 2009 Season Champ is crowned

Mick,
Thanks for the compliment.
Hope things are well with you.
Jump back in, the water is still warm!!