HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2024, 03:16 PM   #1
Cglrcng

Liked 131 Times in 68 Posts
Default The Compulink AUTO START System once armed to :ON

Can anyone with the true tech knowledge (or not, since we all are subject to it's use), please explain the Compulink AUTO Start System once it is armed to the :ON position in as much detail as you can. (And if your name is Jeff Foster, your input may be especially valuable in this conversation...).

And does anyone know when it was first introduced and adopted by NHRA for use in competition?

And, though the Starter activates the system after both competitors are pre-staged, when does the timer start the 10 second (Sportsman), timeout countdown, after how many bulbs are lit (in our case of course the Upper Blue LED Rainbow and center White LED Line represents Pre-Stage, and Lower Blue LED completion of the circle represents Fully Staged).

I know the answers to all 3 questions above. I will pose the final question after a reasonable period of time has elapsed so that many with knowledge and wish to, have chimed in and responded, and please help participate, it may be important to all of us...And that final question I will pose later, I do not know the answer to. But, we all should.

My thanks to all that contribute to the thread in advance!

Last edited by Cglrcng; 05-02-2024 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Correction
Cglrcng is offline   Reply With Quote