HOME FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT
     
   
   
Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2020, 03:42 PM   #1
Superfan1
VIP Member
 
Superfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bridgeport,CT.
Posts: 1,669
Likes: 801
Liked 825 Times in 203 Posts
Smile NMCA at Indy

One of my best friends, who is attending the NMCA race at Lucas Oil Raceway, called to tell me that Bill Skillman ran 7.58@188.86 last night in the NMCA version of Factory Stock. It isn't the quickest ET ever at an NMCA race, but it sure is the fastest speed. Unreal!
__________________
Bill Seabrooks - superfan1
Bridgeport, CT
Superfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:08 PM   #2
Tim H
Senior Member
 
Tim H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 859
Likes: 301
Liked 182 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: NMCA at Indy

Quick for sure, I believe they run under a slightly different set of rules than the current NHRA restrictions. Due to those restrictions, sadly only 1 Mustang entered in Factory Stock in Gainesville this weekend.
Tim H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 07:36 PM   #3
Superfan1
VIP Member
 
Superfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bridgeport,CT.
Posts: 1,669
Likes: 801
Liked 825 Times in 203 Posts
Default Re: NMCA at Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim H View Post
Quick for sure, I believe they run under a slightly different set of rules than the current NHRA restrictions. Due to those restrictions, sadly only 1 Mustang entered in Factory Stock in Gainesville this weekend.
Kevin Skinner is the only Mustang in attendance at Gainesville; just like he was the only Mustang in attendance at Indy. The NHRA sure knows how to screw up a good thing.
__________________
Bill Seabrooks - superfan1
Bridgeport, CT
Superfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 08:03 PM   #4
davidhuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 888
Likes: 1
Liked 66 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: NMCA at Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
Kevin Skinner is the only Mustang in attendance at Gainesville; just like he was the only Mustang in attendance at Indy. The NHRA sure knows how to screw up a good thing.
I agree 100%
davidhuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:34 PM   #5
340Cuda
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 1,122
Likes: 1,136
Liked 246 Times in 118 Posts
Default Re: NMCA at Indy

Mr. Skinner did run a 7.99 in the first round, third fastest and faster than the Dodges.

If the rest of the Fords would join him I think things would be okay in the end.
340Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 04:57 PM   #6
Superfan1
VIP Member
 
Superfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bridgeport,CT.
Posts: 1,669
Likes: 801
Liked 825 Times in 203 Posts
Smile Re: NMCA at Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 340Cuda View Post
Mr. Skinner did run a 7.99 in the first round, third fastest and faster than the Dodges.

If the rest of the Fords would join him I think things would be okay in the end.
I can only hope that would be the case.
__________________
Bill Seabrooks - superfan1
Bridgeport, CT
Superfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright © Class Racer.com. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.Ad Management plugin by RedTyger