Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Buckeye Stock/Super Stock Drag Racing Series

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2019, 03:58 PM   #1
Ross Family Racing
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: St.Clairsville, Ohio
Posts: 452
Likes: 0
Liked 23 Times in 10 Posts
Default Buckeye S/SS Quaker City race info

Information for the Quaker City Motorsports Park Buckeye S/SS Drag Racing series for Saturday June 1st.
Gates open at 9:00 am and big cars get on the track at noon. We will probably get a time run around 1:00PM .We have two scheduled time trial qualifiers.
Entry Fees will be paid at the gate and will be $125 with $100 going to the Buckeye S/SS and a $25 gate fee for the track.
Our first qualifier as always will be the Dial for Dollars. Make sure you put a dial in for the first one and Mid Ohio Paving will pay the winner $100. Also Parsons & Myers will pay $100 to the best first round LOSING package. Something different this year. Also KB Trailer Sales will be paying $100 to the racer that defeats the racer with the Bounty on their head. Hopefully Brent Darroch will be there and we will place the Bounty on him.
At this point the weather looks like a 60% chance of scattered rain, (40% chance of no rain), so It looks like we are a go for Saturday unless the forecast deteriorates a lot.
I'll post on FB and email if there are any changes. Hope to see all of you at QCMP Saturday. Call me if you have questions at 740-359-5877. Thanks,
Jeff Ross
Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright © Class Racer.com. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.Ad Management plugin by RedTyger