HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 01-22-2021, 10:01 AM   #11
Dale Hulquist

Liked 339 Times in 72 Posts
Default Re: NHRA contingency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNicol Racing View Post
I've been going through the same issues. I've only received about 4-5 checks from Rockingham divisional (Oct) and ZERO checks from the Allstars R/U. We took a picture of the form from the divisional but not the Allstars (big mistake). I have not gotten the email conformations at all this year. Was told by Mr. Kennedy that the forms for the Allstars race haven't even been sent out to the manufactures as of December! NHRA's contingency program need some major work...and to use "Covid" as an excuse to not sending out forms/checks is complete BS in my opinion.
And I agree with your comment about it being BS but, I've been told by many sponsors that they didn't receive any of the contingency sheets from March of last year until late Dec from NHRA .They were unsure who won what race and if the product was claimed and the decal was on the car and signed by a NHRA rep.
Dale Hulquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:33 AM   #12
NHRA1926

Liked 161 Times in 51 Posts

So why are these people being paid to do their job, but not doing their job? March through December not processed?! C'mon, why are they not processing these? With the ridiculous amount executives in NHRA, there is no reason for this issue to not be resolved. Again, sportsman racers being forgotten and screwed by NHRA. Sure seems like the manufacturers are trying to do the right thing. Why does NHRA need more executives than ever before, but still not able to do basic administrative tasks? Sure wish there was another drag racing association for sportsman racing. NHRA is becoming like a government agency. We'll take your money, but don't expect anything from us, if you don't like it, oh well! So frustrating!
NHRA1926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:08 AM   #13
novassdude

Liked 133 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRA1926 View Post
So why are these people being paid to do their job, but not doing their job? March through December not processed?! C'mon, why are they not processing these? With the ridiculous amount executives in NHRA, there is no reason for this issue to not be resolved. Again, sportsman racers being forgotten and screwed by NHRA. Sure seems like the manufacturers are trying to do the right thing. Why does NHRA need more executives than ever before, but still not able to do basic administrative tasks? Sure wish there was another drag racing association for sportsman racing. NHRA is becoming like a government agency. We'll take your money, but don't expect anything from us, if you don't like it, oh well! So frustrating!
probably because they laid off all the people that actually did work. So they could afford their salaries.
novassdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:15 PM   #14
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,634 Times in 516 Posts

As a follow up i have been dealing with Mr David Kennedy from NHRA contingency, Wow this guy has been going out of his way to get me straightened out. I think we now have all the claims corrected. I would not want his job for any amount. So thanks to him!
Please guys having issues, get in contact with him, He seems to be on our side. One quote from him that impressed me was: "We want to get you paid because we know how you will spend the money, back to the NHRA and sponsors" LMAO because i just entered Atlanta's National knowing i will get those checks...
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:40 AM   #15
Cbrinson47

Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lewis View Post
Do you think we will have to worry about that this year?
YES......FOR SURE !
Cbrinson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #16
Dragrac419

Liked 184 Times in 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
Chip, here’s who you need to email about it.

edempsey@nhra.com

I didn’t race last year after the Baby Gators but received my emailed claim form only 4 days after my class win.

Thanks for the tip Keith, filed under “trust but verify”.
Jim,
Thanks for the email as I never received an email from the baby gators on class runner up. Being new I did not know anything about the process. Sent email January 21st received email confirming everything was submitted January 25th. Moser sent email February 5th asking for w9 and just received a check from them February 11th. Still waiting to hear from Fast and Sunoco.
Liked