Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
Chad Rhodes
VIP Member

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Phil Montieth affirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinbroke2 View Post
Simple, you can say "he said, she said" on the internet and cause a lot of fighting and bickering. No matter how you try to defend it, it's just another "line on the bathroom wall".

So, for proof or "word from the horses mouth" Bruce went directly to Phil and Phil was nice enough to say in a video what Bruce could claim but would not be believed.

In other words, you said something, I proved you wrong with the words from the guy.

Pretty sad Bruce had to go to these extremes, but I think he was brilliant for doing it and it settled this once and for all.
Settling what?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #12
Philip Saran

Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts

It's back a number of years, but Bruce bought a Camaro stocker
from the other guy, had a towing accident on the way home, massive
damage to the car and physical damage to himself.

It took him along time to pay back the money still owed on the car.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Thumbs up Re: Phil Montieth affirmation

I would like to say first, I know the whole sorted story Bruce. Second, I never doubted you from the beginning! This deal has obviously taken a horrible mental toll on you and that causes me to be upset also. Some people can be nasty scumbags. I commend you for posting the video of Mr. Montieth who's word from what I have heard is impeccable. If he says "case closed" then it's CASE CLOSED! I have only spoken to Phil twice that I can think of but he seems perfectly normal in this video. Mr HR9121 you have no idea what you are talking about. I will never be ashamed to say Bruce Fulper is my friend! Jim

Rock On Bruce!!!

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator

Last edited by Jim Wahl; 11-10-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #14
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,869 Times in 641 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
I would like to say first, I know the whole sorted story Bruce. Second, I never doubted you from the beginning! This deal has obviously taken a horrible mental toll on you and that causes me to be upset also. Some people can be nasty scumbags. I commend you for posting the video of Mr. Montieth who's word from what I have heard is impeccable. If he says "case closed" then it's CASE CLOSED! I have only spoken to Phil twice that I can think of but he seems perfectly normal in this video. Mr HR9121 you have no idea what you are talking about. I will never be ashamed to say Bruce Fulper is my friend! Jim

Rock On Bruce!!!

I don't know Phil and don't know you Mr. Jim Wahl but I know if you google Bruce you come up with a bunch of horse manure. Several people have been screwed by this man and something don't smell right here either. I was just making a rather candid remark as to how Phil was perceived to me in the video that's it and someone else shared my observation as well.Good day you sir.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #15
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Liked 389 Times in 168 Posts

I don't know anything about this deal, but I met Phil at Indy in the tear down area. That is how he talked. He also seems like a perfect gentleman.

He certainly doesn't look his age either :-)
Old 11-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #16
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Thumbs up Re: Phil Montieth affirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR9121 View Post
I don't know Phil and don't know you Mr. Jim Wahl but I know if you google Bruce you come up with a bunch of horse manure. Several people have been screwed by this man and something don't smell right here either. I was just making a rather candid remark as to how Phil was perceived to me in the video that's it and someone else shared my observation as well.Good day you sir.
James (HR9121), Do you know Mr. Fulper? Do you know Mr. Montieth? Don't get your panties all in a wad. My point here in saying you don't know what you are talking about was that (1.) You do not know the facts of the situation (2.) I could start right now to smear you and your business on this forum and the internet and within one week you would suffer unrepairable damage. Only you and I and a slim few of your friends would know the truth. To the rest of the internet crowd you would be a lying, stealing, rip off artist! After reading your post, I can see you are not someone who knows the facts of the situation so I can only surmise you are one of the internet crowd. I would ask that you accept Mr. Montieth's statement and move on. Nothing more to see here. Good day to you also sir! Jim
Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #17
stefan callender

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
James (HR9121), Do you know Mr. Fulper? Do you know Mr. Montieth? Don't get your panties all in a wad. My point here in saying you don't know what you are talking about was that (1.) You do not know the facts of the situation (2.) I could start right now to smear you and your business on this forum and the internet and within one week you would suffer unrepairable damage. Only you and I and a slim few of your friends would know the truth. To the rest of the internet crowd you would be a lying, stealing, rip off artist! After reading your post, I can see you are not someone who knows the facts of the situation so I can only surmise you are one of the internet crowd. I would ask that you accept Mr. Montieth's statement and move on. Nothing more to see here. Good day to you also sir! Jim
Just remember, Hatari means Danger .............
stefan callender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #18
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts
Talking Re: Phil Montieth affirmation

Well put, Jim. I know Bruce quite well but I only know of Mr. Montieth and I have heard he's a fine gentleman. Sometimes things can get totally out of hand with a bunch of key board racers passing stories. If you want any examples, go to yellow bullet.
The only thing I can say bad about Bruce is he fancies himself a guitar player. Well, the juries still out on that one. Just kidding, Bruce, LOL.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #19
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,344 Times in 409 Posts
Smile Re: Phil Montieth affirmation

I know Phil Monteith and have known him since the 1970s; as has been stated more than once, above all else, Phil Monteith is a gentleman. That should tell anyone all they need to know about the man.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #20
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,869 Times in 641 Posts

You're right Jim if I would have put one of them "lol" things behind my first post to let everyone know I was just kidding I suppose you wouldn't have got all stirred up. I just thought it was a very curious video that's all and I'm sure all the stuff I read about him is just a product of the times. Like you said a dissatisfied customer or two can run a smear campaign practically over night on the internet.

Last edited by HR9121; 11-10-2011 at 08:02 PM.
HR9121 is offline   Reply With Quote