HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association

Old 02-12-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default H&F Performance

I would like to thank Doug, Katie, and Jeff for being the first sponsor to "re-up" for the 2016 season as I received their check yesterday! Anyone interested in sponsoring for this season please call either Jeff at 910.237.2957 or Tracy at 608.347.7159 Remember that 100% of the sponsor money goes towards trophies/plaques and the remainder goes into our points fund so the more sponsorship we can get the larger the points fund pays out. Just ask Chip Johnson as he got $2500 for his efforts at 8 races last year! For the last couple of years we have wanted to get t-shirts and we hope to make that happen this year, but we need to get all of our advertising partners lined up so we can have their logo's on the t shirts. Thanks for everyones support!

Last edited by Tracy Robbins; 02-12-2016 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Mispelling
Tracy Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 12:12 AM   #2
THE LEGEND
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: H&F Performance

This series is a great deal. I got $2500 CASH for winning the points this year and really looking forward to 2016.
THE LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote