HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 02-13-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
blkjack

Liked 51 Times in 16 Posts
Default FS 1 no improvement here

Instead of waiting till the Curling Championships are done before midnight. You can watch qualifying ater SNL is over.

2/14/2016 Qualifying
1:00 AM-2:00 AM (ET) FS1
2/14/2016 Qualifying
1:00 AM-2:00 AM (ET) FS1
blkjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
Philip Saran

Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: FS 1 no improvement here

I just finished watching the Friday qualifying from Pomona on Fox FS1 TV.
It is improved over previous years, but still no Stock or Super Stock runs.
Will Saturday or Sunday's shows be any better??
Old 02-13-2016, 07:25 PM   #3
Mike Fuller

Liked 163 Times in 62 Posts

I thought I read that they were going to stream live,like the broadcasts on ESPN3. I can't find it on the FOX sports website. Can anyone else?
Old 02-13-2016, 07:48 PM   #4
Greenlight

Liked 70 Times in 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Fuller View Post
I thought I read that they were going to stream live,like the broadcasts on ESPN3. I can't find it on the FOX sports website. Can anyone else?
Live Streaming website:

http://www.livenhraracing.com/
Greenlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:58 PM   #5
blkjack

Liked 51 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
Live Streaming website:

28.99 for 16 months.......hmmm liked free ESPN3 better
blkjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:04 PM   #6
Rod Greene

Liked 203 Times in 72 Posts

I watched the Friday qualifying show last night after I got back from the track. I thought Pedregon seemed lost and was reading from a script not near as good as Dunn.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:06 PM   #7
Eric Merryfield

Liked 467 Times in 113 Posts
Question Re: FS 1 no improvement here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
Live Streaming website:

Where is this site from? Europe? If you read it, seems like it was written by someone with english as their second language......

Watch NHRA Online

Watch all NHRA Motorsports events live on your PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, Smart Phone, iPhone ,Android, , Linux, Apple , Tablet, iOS and any other mobile devices without facing any disturbance anywhere in the world. So why you waiting for? Get your instant membership by paying small fees and get started to watch and enjoy all NHRA Motorsports races live in front of your computer or connect it with your T.V . The NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) is world biggest and most prestigious Motorsports sanctioning drag racing governing body, this NHRA race events are played all over the Canada and USA. NHRA has made record up to 80,000 drivers till now, in this NHRA competition various NHRA event series are taking place, including NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series it is divided in 4 classes (Pro Stock Motorcycle , Pro Stock, Funny Car, Top Fuel Dragster ), NHRA Sportsman Drag Racing Series, NHRA U.S. Nationals and other races which is taking place throughout the year.

Watch this lovely NHRA event race live with HD quality on your computer in all over the world. So don’t worry, it is very easy to watch live online, you just try our site without wasting any time.Get your instant subscription at very low price.our subscription process is very simple and easy, so don’t be hesitate, just click the Watch Now button and complete our sign up form by paying less fees.You can also choose a package from our site panel which is completely rangeable for all customers who are taking keen interest to watch this NHRA competition.

There are various companies are now available on the internet that provide free subscription, but with low quality , multiple ads and pop ups disturbance and many unwanted viruses which hack your computer, and you get irritated when you want to watch your favorite game match.Now be happy because our site is totally free from this type of interruptions, you can watch your favorite match live online with best and excellent quality, you just need a fast speed internet connection, no hardware or software installation because our service is web based so do not need any other installation,so join now with a single payment , no additional fees, instant access,thousands of sports and entertainment channels, schedule and much more. After getting a subscription you will enjoy all your favorite game matches live coverage in your room or any other place, our site services easily accessible in all over the world.

- See more at: http://www.livenhraracing.com/#sthash.IDLvb80z.dpuf
Old 02-13-2016, 11:44 PM   #8
blueboatcar

Liked 11 Times in 1 Post

its a scam
blueboatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:47 AM   #9
Lew Silverman
VIP Member

Liked 129 Times in 59 Posts

Waiting up for tonight's show. Last night's broadcast wasn't terrible, I'm just hoping that as the season continues, the show will improve. I'll guess we'll all see how that goes!

As far as the "live" NHRA broadcast/streaming is concerned, they are also listing the Lucas Oil series races as being available. Anyone know anything about that? Last year the only "live" coverage was from a tower-cam at LVMS and the Division 3 You-tube channel. It would be nice to see the Division 1 events as well!
Lew Silverman #2070
"The Wagon Master" N/SA
Lew Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 12:40 AM   #10
Ed Fernandez
Veteran Member

Liked 100 Times in 45 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew Silverman View Post
Waiting up for tonight's show. Last night's broadcast wasn't terrible, I'm just hoping that as the season continues, the show will improve. I'll guess we'll all see how that goes!

As far as the "live" NHRA broadcast/streaming is concerned, they are also listing the Lucas Oil series races as being available. Anyone know anything about that? Last year the only "live" coverage was from a tower-cam at LVMS and the Division 3 You-tube channel. It would be nice to see the Division 1 events as well!
At what cost?
Former NHRA #1945
Former IHRA #1945
T/SA
Ed Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote