HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Nitro Joe Jackson
VIP Member

Location: Loudonville, Ohio or where ever the Nitro Lounge is parked
Liked 66 Times in 18 Posts
Default Stats news for 2009

Stats News for 2009:
Well 2009 season has started and I have done a few races already this year stat wise.
New for 2009, I will be covering all the rounds in IHRA for SS & Stock, as Mike Baker and Skooter Peaco said they would give me as much information they can to make sure the racers have the same stats for IHRA that has been in the NHRA side of the stats.
The Florida event is going on right now; even though low car counts I have both events in the books already. And will keep on putting in more stats.
NHRA side of the stats I’ll keep on doing the same stats I always cover and try to the best I can for what is given to me.
Also new for 2009, I’ll be sending stats once in awhile by e-mail as some of you that are subscribers have received a note asking for e-mail address so I have the right one to send to you.
For the IHRA racers in Top Sportsman & Top Dragster, I will be covering all the IHRA events for you also, as like last year was only national events, now will cover divisional events as long as I receive the information.
NHRA top stats will stay the same as long as I get the information.

If your not receiving stats, or want more information about receiving them, feel free to e-mail me
njdrs@neo.rr.com or nitrojoe@neo.rr.com

Thanks for everyone’s support and I hope I can keep up the work for you.
Joe