HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-22-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Jim Whitehead

Liked 145 Times in 38 Posts
Smile Thanks to the All Stars

A big THANK YOU to all of the All Star board members, and to all the generous Sponsors. This looks like it is going to be a very good season. This is the best show in town. Good pay outs for a low entrance fee, and short travel times for a one day race. The new sponsor pay outs are great. A big bonus from all of Greg Barsamian's hard work.
Thanks again to all the Sponsors and Board members.
Jim Whitehead
P.S. Congrats to Arnie and Bill
Jim Whitehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
Bill Pomponi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Thanks to the All Stars

I definitely have to second this. The BOD and others especially the great sponsors have again done an outstanding job with added excitement in preparation for the 30th year anniversary of ASRA. The board with sponsor logo was a great contibution by those working hard over a very cold, snowy, long winter only to bring such great weather on our one week weather delay opening day. Also, must give credit to the New England Dragway staff for track preparation and moving things through in a very organized manner. On behalf of all, it will be a banner year for class racing!

Congrats to Arnie and of course to son... Bill Jr. !!
Bill Pomponi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Greg Barsamian
VIP Member

Liked 390 Times in 84 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to the All Stars

As the first "non-member" nominated and elected to the ASRA board, an associate membership had to be created in order for me to be part of the decision making process, and to allow for others who want to be part of the Greatest group of "class racers" and not actively campaign a race car.

When I returned from the tower with the qualifying results and pairings, I was surprised to learn that a collection was taken by those at the drivers meeting to cover my associate membership dues.

I'm humbled and grateful that members of this group have embraced the changes made and welcomed me to represent them in they're 30th Anniversary season.

Congratulations again to Arnie Martel Jr. one of the new ASRA Sponsors, and to Bill Pomponi Jr. both second generation racers.

Sincerely
Greg Barsamian

Last edited by Greg Barsamian; 05-22-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Greg Barsamian is offline   Reply With Quote