HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 581 Times in 127 Posts
Default Race #2 rescheduled to June 18th --info

About 20 of us were at the track, many overnight from Friday, it started to pour before dawn, and it was obvious that we were not going to get it in. The track called it around 6am. 4 of the board were there, Bobby,Marc,Gary and myself and we met with Wayne and Howard in the tower

This Saturday is the new date (6/18) here is some important info

1. PARKING The track is having ford day on saturday, don't park in the paved area behind the grandstands, as there will be show cars there and they will fill that area. There are also"bikes in the valley" that day so give them room over in their area(along side the staging lanes) Our recommendation is to park in the field, it was mowed nicely and solid even with all the rain we had last saturday. I was parked in an area that can get soft, and I backed right out.

2. START TIME on Saturday they start earlier, 9am time trials get there and be ready is the best plan The stock car track runs Sat night so we have until about 5 pm to finish.

3. WEATHER if there are any issues , RE;rain or we don't finish Saturday, we can race on Sunday and we will if necessary.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.