HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
SSTCamaro

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Who's Going to Epping?

With nothing happening on the NHRA side of the house next weekend, who's heading to Epping for the IHRA Nationals?

DeVita Racing
SSTCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:51 PM   #2
GaryGoFast

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Who's Going to Epping?

Count me in, I have not been to Epping in a few years since NHRA stepped on the schedule with Etown, looking forward to it Pete.

Gary

PS Lynn, give me call when u get a chance
GaryGoFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:04 AM   #3
SSTCamaro

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

.........and were looking forward to seeing you Gary

DeVita Racing
SSTCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
Jason Oldfield

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jason Oldfield Send a message via MSN to Jason Oldfield Send a message via Yahoo to Jason Oldfield

I have not been to Epping yet, and I really wanted to go this year since the company I now work for is based in Boston, but unfortunately the inside of my car currently looks like this:

So, its still going to be a while before I'm out. I'm still hopeful to be out before the end of the year, but that hope is growing dimmer and dimmer by the day.

Anyway, good luck to all of you, and more importantly, have fun!
Old 08-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #5
thumbprint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to thumbprint
Cool Re: Who's Going to Epping?

Jason after all those long replies and boring short stories this is what you send us pictures of along with an exuse.
thumbprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:27 AM   #6
Jason Oldfield

Send a message via AIM to Jason Oldfield Send a message via MSN to Jason Oldfield Send a message via Yahoo to Jason Oldfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbprint View Post
Jason after all those long replies and boring short stories this is what you send us pictures of along with an exuse.
I know, I know...pretty lame, huh? But, that's all I got to offer at the moment (well, I do have more pictures, but I wasn't going to bore everyone with all of those...it's bad enough I bore all of you to death with my posts).

Regardless, this is definitely not what I had in mind at the beginning of the racing season (i.e. lots of money spent with not a single pass down the track). I guess on the plus side all of my stuff will be brand new for next year...
Old 08-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #7
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Come on Jason.....a little more motivation...and a little less typing.....

I'm sure it will be nice when you get it done.....good luck....

P.S. I still can't figure out how Asta landed such a nice looking woman.....
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:54 PM   #8
Jason Oldfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
Come on Jason.....a little more motivation...and a little less typing.....I'm sure it will be nice when you get it done.....good luck....
Ha ha...yeah, if I spent a little less time typing and a little more time working on my car, it might be finished, right? In this case though, I'm at the mercy of the chassis shop. It's actually coming along well, and they've done a pretty good job of keeping the project moving (of course, so have I by feeding them $$$). Theoretically, they should be starting on the tin work this week. I don't know how long it's going to take them to do it, but there's a LOT of tin work to do. Once that's done the chassis has to be painted, and the tin anodized (anything that isn't already going to be anodized black), and then I have to wire the whole car (that's where less typing and more working will come in handy).

If everything goes well (and I don't run out of money), I could possibly be at the Columbus Sportsnationals, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical about making that. I'm not giving up hope yet though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
P.S. I still can't figure out how Asta landed such a nice looking woman.....
I'm guessing it must be his charm and good looks....

I haven't met her in person, but she seems like she has a good head on her shoulders too. Brains and beauty??? I'm guessing she's using Asta for his money (I wish I could say my wife was doing the same thing to me!)
Old 08-06-2007, 06:22 PM   #9
SST1447

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well u know we will be there... like always. and now that the E-town d1 race isnt on the same weekend i see it being PACKED
SST1447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #10
NED Racer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Oldfield View Post
Ha ha...yeah, if I spent a little less time typing and a little more time working on my car, it might be finished, right? In this case though, I'm at the mercy of the chassis shop. It's actually coming along well, and they've done a pretty good job of keeping the project moving (of course, so have I by feeding them $$$). Theoretically, they should be starting on the tin work this week. I don't know how long it's going to take them to do it, but there's a LOT of tin work to do. Once that's done the chassis has to be painted, and the tin anodized (anything that isn't already going to be anodized black), and then I have to wire the whole car (that's where less typing and more working will come in handy).

If everything goes well (and I don't run out of money), I could possibly be at the Columbus Sportsnationals, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical about making that. I'm not giving up hope yet though...

I'm guessing it must be his charm and good looks....

I haven't met her in person, but she seems like she has a good head on her shoulders too. Brains and beauty??? I'm guessing she's using Asta for his money (I wish I could say my wife was doing the same thing to me!)
GEEEZ......here we go again......zzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzz.......here is a good idea maybe if you worked on your car in the winter it would be ready for racing season (like most people)......sounds like a good idea.
NED Racer is offline   Reply With Quote