Old 06-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #3
T Hall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So who is LePage?

Old 06-03-2007, 09:46 PM   #4
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 991 Times in 302 Posts

Lepage is a D-1 Super gas guy. He won Super Comp at the Gatornationals I think in 2005 and Runnered-up to Iggie B. at the US Nationals last year. Had the Chevy S-10 with the RV sponsorship on the side. Really nice looking truck and very competetive with it also.

BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:58 AM   #5
thumbprint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to thumbprint

http://www.sunjournal.com/photos/200...473-28902f.jpg
211473-28902f.jpg (JPEG Image, 495x600 pixels) - Scaled (97%)

thumbprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #6
thumbprint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to thumbprint

If you wanna take the time for this loosers pic, Here it is. This is totally UNEXEPTABLE. piece of s--t.

thumbprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
Eddie Arnold Jr.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hated that they closed the article with the fact that he is a Drag Racer !
It seems we constantly get the bad news but never the good news and great things that Drag Racers do ,,, and for the most part are Outstanding folks in their communities , families and employment / careers !

Hopefully , he will get what he deserves !

Colorful Racer

Old 06-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
Big Dog racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I guess alot of people thought he was innocient at the time when this ALL came down....I think the article says it all...The only part I feel bad for is that he is a Drag Racer, because its another black eye on our sport...... I know alot of people that are or were friends with him....But I think its time to let him burn!!!
Sorry for being harsh but we dont need crap like this around our families at the track. U choose the path you want to live and he has now choosen his.

Scott C.
Big Dog racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
sg1838

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm not really sure what to say about this topic, and I debating saying nothing because it's a difficult topic to discuss. But, I've never been one to shy away from voicing my opinion, so I'll say it anyway.

Basically, this is just very disappointing for me. I've talked with Regis via the web (go figure), and met him in person and talked with both him and his wife at the track (before all of this went down). They both were very friendly to me, and I thought highly of them. I'm not condoning what Regis did, as it's clearly wrong and as the father of two small children myself, it's extremely disturbing. But, it's also hard to crucify somebody that I considered a friend (albeit not a close friend). I feel betrayed to a certain extent because I had no idea that any of this was going on. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't have had any dealings with him.

But, I'm guessing I'm not the only one in this group. I would find it hard to believe that any of his close family members or his wife had any idea that this was going on, and I'm sure there are others on this message board that knew him much better than I did. I can only imagine what they're going through now, and I would have to guess that Regis' life isn't going to get easier in the years to come (I'm guessing a divorce is in the works, plus I don't think it's going to be that easy to resume life once he does get out of prison, as he's now going to have to live with the legacy of being a pedophile.)

In the end, he deserves the jail time that he gets (whatever that may be, though it's sounding like 8 years plus parole). I just hope he serves his time with dignity, and comes out of prison a changed man.

Jason Oldfield
S/G & S/ST 1838
sg1838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:49 PM   #10
Tom DePascale

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've known Regis & Caroyln for about 10 years I've had buisness deals with him with Motor Home Center ,he & his wife were in my winner circle picture in Columbus ,I like everyone else was shocked when this came out last year I ignored him at ETown last June until we were going into the finals he came over to me I looked at him and asked him about the charges he looked me in the eyes & said it was not true he was framed & would he have shown up at track if it was true.Ha what a bunch of bull
s--t that was .I hope he gets what he deserves in prison Bubba does not like people like him .Let him rot in jail people like him do not change Thats
my opinion!!!!!

Tommy De
Tom DePascale is offline   Reply With Quote