HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2020, 01:46 PM   #1
JRyan

Liked 104 Times in 28 Posts
Default No start issue Holley HP EFI

Ok I've been fighting a no start issue on our radial tire heads up car. I got the car out a few weeks ago had it running then decided to do a firmware update. Did that it said it was successful did a tps autoset and had no tach reading just read (0). Would crank but showed nothing. Messed around tried a few different things no luck. A friend of mine borrowed me his Holley ECM just to see if we had a ECM issue. Hooked that up downloaded his software to the laptop loaded my tune file. Now it was showing syncing on the tach and would flash a RPM reading usually in the 800+ range then say error then the sequence repeats itself. I have tried creating a new tune file with the same results along with trying a known working cam sensor and a working crank sensor. Thinking maybe we had a bad sensor. Still keeps showing the same pattern. Pulled the intake last night so I could get at the harness better so tonight or tomorrow can try to ohm the sensors and plugs along with going over the grounds. Would do a system log but I cannot get it to do that either whether I try it as an immediate or triggered using oil pressure. Still keeps ending up with no downloadable logs. I'm obviously missing something that is staring me in the face but can't seem to find it.

Rick Ryan
JRyan is offline   Reply With Quote