HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 04-29-2015, 08:05 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Info for Atco and Race #1 & 2

So here is all you need to know for this weekend and Race # 1 & 2 of the 2015 season.

Gates will open at 4:30pm (Weather permitting) on Friday afternoon. There will be a $10.00 charge for Friday Night if you want to come in and park and get settled in for Saturday (I will be there around 6pm so come over and say Hi). If it happens to rain out we will mostly be outside for the night. If you are planning on testing and tuning that night since I know for some of you this is your first race this season it will be $35.00 for FRIDAY NIGHT to T&T.

For Saturday & Sunday Gates will open at 8am with racing starting at 9:30-10. Gate fee's will be $30.00 (That pays for us to basically rent the track & staff) and $75.00 paid to myself per day. If you want to run for points and become a member that is an additional $75.00 and a one-time fee only per year (6 out of 10 races we count). There is NO TEST & TUNE on Saturday so if Friday is a wash and you want to come play with us you need to enter the race or do brackets but, NO T&T on Saturday....sorry.

We will be parking on the Bar / Speed Shop side....please watch for reserved spots for the Saturday Bracket Crew...you will be asked to move if you park in their spots. There are NO JUNIORS that day so we are the first people to hit the track so try to be their early and warmed-up and ready to go. Two times shots on Saturday & we will see how things go to see if we will do 2 on Sunday or 1. Once we have a few pairs in the lanes we will start to run them down the track. We have a lot going on that day and can't be waiting around. Right now as always Super Street will be out first, the rest of the rotation is still up in the air.

Remember this season thanks to Road Runner Race Fuels & VP all races are guaranteed $1,000 to the winners with anything below 32 cars and more if the count is higher than 32. So tell all your friends (Hear me Super Street People...haha) and tell them to get their tales down to Atco this weekend!!!! WEATHER LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!

If you need to get a hold of me on Friday Night, here is my info....
Rob Keister
rekeister@aol.com
856-332-2851
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote