HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 08-31-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Wheelz up radio live from indy!!

Ladies and Gentleman.. Boys and Girls.. I would like to invite you to tune in and check out the only Show dedicated to Sportsman Drag Racing PRESENTED TO YOU BY SIDS SHEET METAL AND UNITED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES... We will be live from the big GO.. AKA the US Nationals at INDY!! We will have not 1 but 2 live reporters on the ground.. We would like to welcome Brina Splingaire to the team.. Brina is competing and reporting for us!!! Also joining Brina will be our man, Rob Jackson. AKA Ground Force 1. They will be cruising the pits, talking to the teams. So with it being a live Show you never know who they may meet up with.. So be sure to TUNE IN AND CHECK US OUT LIVE WEDS AT 7PM EST. www.blogtalkradio.com/wheelzupradio

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Wheelz up radio live from indy!!

Live tonight from INDY!! We are on at 7PM and our on site hosts will be calling in around 730. Be sure to tune in and check us out!!! www.blogtalkradio.com/wheelzupradio

Old 09-02-2015, 09:41 PM   #3
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Wheelz up radio live from indy!!

If you missed tonight's episode of WHEELZ UP RADIO.. I tell you what we had a great lineup of Racer's talk about what it is like running at the big go. It was a who's who of SPortsman Racers.. I would like to throw a big thanks out to our man on the ground.. Rob Jackson. The man behind Robzneedforspeed Videos.. He lined up a great group of guests and we Thank him. You can check out the pod cast at www.blogtalkradio.com/wheelzupradio.com Just a small selection of who was on tonight. Jeff Teuton,Lee Zane, Kevin Helms, Chris Butcher Gus Mantis Jerry Emmons, Stan and Sheila Holt, Mark Howes. Also we would like to give a big thanks to the Worner Family. Ken Miele. Steven Habert. And if one is near you.. Be sure to check out Little Lupes Mexican Rest...