HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-02-2015, 01:39 PM   #1
Dale Schafer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Fuel Check

This is Dale Schafer, I did fuel check for NHRA for 50 years. I just wanted to say hi to all the great racers I have met over the years. How things have changed since the Winternationals at Pomona in 1964. I worked my last race at a points race (excuse me Lucas race) in Oct. of 2014. My email address is dale0248@q.com , May your win light come on every time. Dale
Dale Schafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:43 PM   #2
terral

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Fuel Check

My name is Terral Klaassen. Dale & I have been friends for many years. He got me started working for NHRA in 1991 or 92. I worked with Dale in Fuel Check and he taught me the proper way of checking fuel and everything that went along with fuel check. Dale was a pioneer of Fuel Check and taught several people over the years, me included. We often discuss the fun times we had working for NHRA and the people we worked with. We have also discussed the problems that we have had over the years and have always worked our way through them. He was great help during the late 1990 fuel wars getting me through that mess. I was fired from NHRA, as many of you know and have posted a couple of notes on this site. From what I hear from Indy, there seems to be more problems going on. Sorry I am not there to help the racers anymore. Many thanks to Dale.
terral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:08 PM   #3
Racenitro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Fuel Check

I also was a Fuel Check Official with Dale, Terral and Bill E. Dale taught me the ropes also.
It is with great interest that I watch, read and talk with racers about the current fuel issues.
As Terral posted, we 4 have shared many stories over the years and had some hardy laughs.
To make this post complete we need for Bill E to join in so we are all here.
If you want a good laugh, ask Dale about the PowerAde Test.
Frank M.
Racenitro is offline   Reply With Quote