HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-02-2016, 11:29 PM   #31
Spyphish

Liked 662 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: Hemi Challenge odds

Congratulations to young Jimmy Daniels on his Shootout win. Enjoyed watching a three generation family celebration at end track and they graciously included me. This was some tight racing all day but not so much in the night. We should have run the final in front of pros like years past DAYLIGHT!!!. I hope this is not the new norm. Glad Bucky is fine and I did not even know he was having issues as I was busy etc.

PS Thank you Reher Morrison, Holt race cars and my hometown redneck crew for a top qualifier car. Phish
Spyphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:39 PM   #32
Julie Jordan

Liked 322 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyphish View Post
Congratulations to young Jimmy Daniels on his Shootout win. Enjoyed watching a three generation family celebration at end track and they graciously included me. This was some tight racing all day but not so much in the night. We should have run the final in front of pros like years past DAYLIGHT!!!. I hope this is not the new norm. Glad Bucky is fine and I did not even know he was having issues as I was busy etc.

PS Thank you Reher Morrison, Holt race cars and my hometown redneck crew for a top qualifier car. Phish
Congratulations on a great day of racing, you really stepped it up today! FYI: the race has been run at night many times!
Old 09-03-2016, 12:20 AM   #33
Spyphish

Your right Julie, I forgot I was always out in 2nd round. We miss ya'll. Give my regards to your hemi family. Running out of "maybe next year"s
Old 09-04-2016, 02:02 PM   #34
Don Sofranko

Liked 111 Times in 28 Posts

You guys got prime video on the NHRA youtube channel

SS/AH hemi car final

Bucky's event (sad to see)

Don Sofranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:54 PM   #35
fast426wedge

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Mr. Sofranco, Where is your NOVA stick currently? It was a very impressive car. Just curious.
fast426wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:07 AM   #36
Spyphish

Where is Waldo?

The question is who HAD Waldo. I am starting a new fad in SS/AH while keeping with my elevator not going to the top or BB not going in the hole etc tradition. Since I had a spare RMRE AH motor for sale last year at less than half price and had no takers, we have renamed it Waldo. (I will have to restamp over “CHUCKWHEAT” on ID plate). Each year a Waldo recipient will be selected and must remain anonymous until the results of the first round of a race are completed. Racers that are accustomed to routine runs against historically slower cars must now fear Waldo may in the next lane. He may have just lifted after the eight mile in qualifying to be near bottom of the ladder. No longer will anyone be called a “duck” like I was at Maple Grove years ago by an engine builder from Pa. that will remain nameless. LOL
Of course to be considered you must gift one gallon of Select Crown Royal to Phish and sign a 426 page nondisclosure agreement.
WHO HAD Waldo????
Dutch participants BEWARE!!!!
Old 09-07-2016, 08:46 AM   #37
GARY JACOB

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Where is Waldo?

The question is who HAD Waldo. I am starting a new fad in SS/AH while keeping with my elevator not going to the top or BB not going in the hole etc tradition. Since I had a spare RMRE AH motor for sale last year at less than half price and had no takers, we have renamed it Waldo. (I will have to restamp over “CHUCKWHEAT” on ID plate). Each year a Waldo recipient will be selected and must remain anonymous until the results of the first round of a race are completed. Racers that are accustomed to routine runs against historically slower cars must now fear Waldo may in the next lane. He may have just lifted after the eight mile in qualifying to be near bottom of the ladder. No longer will anyone be called a “duck” like I was at Maple Grove years ago by an engine builder from Pa. that will remain nameless. LOL
Of course to be considered you must gift one gallon of Select Crown Royal to Phish and sign a 426 page nondisclosure agreement.
WHO HAD Waldo????
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GARY JACOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #38
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,082 Times in 769 Posts

A reality show in the making,
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:04 PM   #39
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,626 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote:
Where is Waldo?

WHO HAD Waldo????
Dan Z. had Waldo at Indy
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:38 PM   #40
larrylomascolo

Liked 64 Times in 28 Posts

Steven,i take you must go to the Fairgrounds or La Downs as the name of Secretariat is a Thoroughbred champion ,Great name for a beautiful car,don,t change the name its perfect ,as Big Red ran his last race 90 miles away from my home ,at Woodbine Race track in 73 .
larrylomascolo is offline   Reply With Quote