CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   USA ….the greatest country on earth….. (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=79709)

Stan Weiss 07-11-2021 12:37 PM

Re: USA ….the greatest country on earth…..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 643407)
Thank You for your concern Eddie. I am a founding member of the HARPER VALLEY PTA …l

So just what did Mrs Johnson have to say about you? The day she socked it to the Harper Valley PTA.

Stan

MR DERBY CITY 07-11-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 643415)
So just what did Mrs Johnson have to say about you? The day she socked it to the Harper Valley PTA.

Stan

Well Stanley, if you must know ….she said…..Well this CR lounge is just a little Peyton Place, and all you TARDLINGS are Harper Valley hypocrites …….after that Mrs.Johnson invited me out for a drink. LOL …..

Stan Weiss 07-11-2021 02:38 PM

Actually you and the Harper Valley PTA are the Peyton Place. Didn't you listen to Mrs. Johnson? Mrs Johnson is a liberal and would be laughing at you and your ideology. Just like I am. :D

Stan

MR DERBY CITY 07-11-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 643418)
Actually you and the Harper Valley PTA are the Peyton Place. Didn't you listen to Mrs. Johnson? Mrs Johnson is a liberal and would be laughing at you and your ideology. Just like I am. :D

Stan

Lighten up Stanley, I haven’t seen her in over 50 years…

Burton 07-20-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Stan

Listening is one thing. But when words are at odds with deeds, this is already worse. Our politicians tell a lot of different things, but where is the real improvement in the quality of life of the population?

Stan Weiss 07-20-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burton (Post 643850)

Quote:

Stan

Listening is one thing. But when words are at odds with deeds, this is already worse. Our politicians tell a lot of different things, but where is the real improvement in the quality of life of the population?

While that maybe true.

What has that got to do with my post. Mrs Johnson was not a politician. She was fight with the politicians (Harper Valley PTA).

Stan

Chevy55 08-08-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643258)
Your a commie so keep taking your government money, and keep believing your BS, and GFYS. By.

Randy

You're, LOL
So if you work for the Government you don't deserve to be payed?
Waiting for your definition of Communism?

Chevy55 08-08-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643393)
Eddie knows exactly what these communist teacher unions are teaching our kids, he can recite the 10 pillars of communism know problem. He is spreading lies just like the bought and paid for media. Where I live they do not teach CRT, they know better.

Randy

There isn't a Communist Country on this planet that gives any part of their work force the Right to Collective Bargaining but if you know of any please enlighten us!

Randy Wells 08-08-2021 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=Chevy55;645104]You're, LOL
So if you work for the Government you don't deserve to be payed?
Waiting for your definition of

Not worth a reply. I am done being political on a racing forum.
Randy